Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

AGENT SALARY IN DUBAI

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    wishful thinker…

no what if you’ll want to come here in dubai try so but don’t expect you’ll get the job you want… why stuck your self being a call center agent? there is more to life than just answering calls or selling through phone… explore and expand your horizons i was once a call center agent and i find it quite repetetive task if you think answering to irate callers or customers is that you have faced it all philippines and DUBAI is very much not a like at all… you should learn the office procedures. here they require more on web developers designers people who knows a lot of techy stuffs and someone who is not a quiter and someone who is willing to learn and try new things…

Joseph Ian Macalino

and i’ll have to agree to the wishful thinker. As i have mentioned, the reason that salary will be good for an agent is because there is definitely no call center world here. Mainly, customer services, not outsourcing, as what we have back there. A good percentage of the industry here are small to medium enterprises, and you will need to be flexible to manage the job. While I have a more positive approach towards call center work, I will agree that you need to help yourself learn office stuff. Not to mention that most of the Filipino’s job around center on secretarial and admin work.

bhushan

hi there,
    im bhushan from india,i have worked with IBM daksh india as a call center executive for 1 year and right now i’m in dubai working as a sales coordinator and my salary is AED 2500 including allowances,i’m planning to join a call center in dubai and i want to know about the salary paid for a call center executive in dubai

Sridhar

hi all,
    I have 3 years exp in GE, Modicon industrial and automation products. Now I got one offer from Sharjah and the employer asked me a expected salary. I dont know…how to expected the salary….for my calculation is Basic 3500dhs and allowance is 1500dhr…is it possible to get??

Urgent! anybody reply me.

sandeep

Hi,

I got a offer in “software” and will be working for bank in Dubai.They are paying me 7500 daram. Is it a good package. I want your comment abt the package. And can you tell me how much i can save in daram.

NEIL NOGUERA

IS THERE ANY ENGINEERING WORKS IN CALL CAENTER IN DUBAI.IM PISSED OFF WITH MY BOSS HERE IN THE PHILIPPINES,I HOPE YOU CAN HELP ME ,GUYS.THANKS

Joseph Ian Macalino

HI Sandeep,

it depends really on the work that you will do. But, generally, 7500 dirhams is a lot already.

To Neil Noguera,

I would suggest you better talk with your boss as here in dubai, you can’t leave your job just because your pissed off with your boss. definitely very hard to change employer here.

Katherine

Hi everyone,
    I just want to ask if the off days for call center jobs in dubai are fixed–say thursday and friday–or varied, having different off days each week?

thanks…

sahid

Hi..anyone knows how to apply and work as a Call Center agent in Dubai? Do you have any manpower pooling here in Philippines? If no, can I apply thru online?

Joseph Ian Macalino

UAE’s normal working week is from sunday to thursday. However, some companies maintain the old working week which is saturday to wednesday, and about half of the companies do a 1 day off working week which is friday, as the legal working hours per week is maximum 48. Outsourcing will be initiated in roughly June in dubai, particulary Outsource Zone, which is supposedly the center for this business in the region.

suprateek

hi, ive an offer that pays me 15000dhms, no food, tpt or housing…. is it worth uprooting my family (wife and kid) and taking it up

Sameer

Hi,
    I Just want to know the salary package for a sales executive in DUBAI, As I am offered a salary package for 3500 Dhrams. without food, transportation and house rent, so it fine to join the company with that package

sharan

here one company offer me 5500 Dhirams….is it good salary ?

jonathan

better stay in the Philippines if you will not receive a good compensation here in Dubai.

I am paying 2000 AED for house rent.
    Transportation is 750 AED per month.
    others – think about it, how will u survive.

Can’t go out. Can’t smile enough. just seeing our kababayan’s need not to risk their lives for a small pay.

Please all Filipino’s, should we ask for a good pay???

RAJIV TRIPATHI

Hi! I am likly to join Dubai and Salary is yet to be decided. I want to know what will be confortable amount for living at Dubai. What are salries in IT -sector, Project Leader etc.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.