Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Seting up a call center

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Bimbo Y.

We want to set up a domestic 10-seater call centre. I have noidea how to go about it. I need someone who has been through this and can work me through from drafting Strategy plan to working out the implementation. Please help

Hi Bimbo Y.

Hi,

I can certainly help you with this, but how to contact you, I guess you would have to pay a small fee to the forum, in order to print your contact details in here.

Please do so, so that we can move into phase II.

Br

Aezad Ahmed

Rajeev Chaudhary

How much should I pay for the complete guidance?

Hi Rajeev

Dear Rajeev,

The fee for the complete guidance will entirely depend on the business model/ call center model.

Best regards,

Aezad Ahmed

amzad

i want to setup a call centre in jaipur in india could u tell me the procedure tht i had to follow
    and how can i open a call centre for other companies let me know whom i had to contact

Dadi

Hi,

Guys it is very easy to setup a call center.

For a small sized center do not bother with Technology. Just rent a Hosted dialer solution with Voip etc all from one single source . Take a OSP License from the DOT in Delhi. All you need in Infrastructure is Computers, headsets and Internet connection. Initail invesment will work out to be very low:

Computers Rs1000 p.m. rent
    Internet : Rs.2000 p.m. per seat
    Dialer rental: Rs.5500 p.m. per seat
    Long Dist Telephone : Rs5000 p.m. per seat.

If you need any assistance , contact me, find me on google or yahoo.

Dadi Bhote

Tom Melvin

Hi all,

I would like to set up a call centre in South Africa.Can you please help me with the procedures and the infratructures.
    Please help………

Dadi Bhote

Tom,

I can assist you in the technical and infrastructure front , not on the legal

Regards

Dadi Bhote

joseph

the same question i have is,could some1 please inform me how much i need and the technical needs i would require to set up a call center in kenya.if i may also ask,do i need realy trained personel and how much they r paid in respective countries.thanks for the assistance

Dadi Bhote

Hi Dadi,

Thank you,are you in South Africa?
    What is the next step now?
    Looking forward to reading from you.

Tom Melvin

Hi Dadi,

I would like to know if you are in South Africa.As you said ,you can help with the technical structure.What’s the next step now.Help looking forwad to reading from you.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.