Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

BPO in bhubaneswar

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    kishan agarwal

Hello All,

I am interested in starting International Call centre in bhubaneswar . Can anybody tell me the investment required for the same?
    Also I want to know how to approach the clients in US and UK?
    Can anybody provide website links which can fetch me some idea about this project

lalit tyagi

Hello Mr kishan
    We are in bhubaneswar only lalit_mrtatyahoo.co.in mail.where are you in bhubaneswar.i do know few companies who can help you for these kind of processes.But if you are looking for 15-20seat.It would reuire minimum of 15-20 lakh for setup.
    and you should have your minimum salary also for agents.
    regards
    Lalit Tyagi

sibaprasad sahoo

hello all

i would like to take up a course to join BPO sector so can u please send detail information regarding location center,how is its reputation,placement detail,course structure etc…

its better if it is at bhubaneswar location.

regards

sibaprasad

Debo Prasad Maharana

Dear Mr. Kishan,
    Its a very good idea to establish call center at Bhubaneswar. The cost factor varies. However, 1crore is a minimum requirement to setup a state of the art technology International call center. A low budget call center will lead you no where and there is high risk of running into losses.

Regards
    Debo Prasad Maharana

[Moderator’s note: Contact details removed. Postings where such details need to be exchanged are considered commercial, and the person posting is requested to pay a small fee towards our marketing costs.]

lalit tyagi

Hello Mr Debo Prasad Maharan

Sorry to say.See for 20 seat you can easily make in 15 to 20 lakh with the latest technology and update.
    This is not at all related that you would have 1 crore.For 1 crore you can make 100 seater center.We are setting up center in bhubneswar and we can help to any people for this with business.
    Regards
    Lalit Tyagi

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.