Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

enquiry

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ASHISH JAIN

Hi
    I would like to set up a call cente in DehraDun INDIA. As being a new comer in the field Iwould like to know if any body can help me in the following areas
    1.Approx cost in setting up an INBOUND/OUTBOUND setup
    2.How to contact probable overseas clients and get business.

An early reply from anyone ready to help would be highly apreciated.

Thank You

manoj.gipl

Hi Ashish,
    Greeting,
    I am freelancer consultant based in gurgaon.I put up new center as well have own company in UK to provide VOIP minutes to Indian call center so if u r looking for entire procedure as well as other things which u mentioned then u can contact me.
    Regards
    Manoj C Gupta

ASHISH JAIN

Hi Manoj thanks for showing interest in my request. I would appreciate If you can please supply me with your Email address so that we can take this dialogue further.

Thank You

ASHISH JAIN

[Moderator’s note: Any replies to this message will be considered commercial and the person posting is required to pay a small fee towards our marketing costs. Attempts to post free messages on this topic will be rejected.]

lalit tyagi

hello ashish
    I think you need business and also setup details.First of all you ahould know what kind of technology are looking for and how many seater you want.See if you want to enter into call center you should kepp into your pocket 20-25 lakh in your pockter for setup and for 3 months atleast salary.we do provide also help to people who need to do this.we will give business also.
    Lalit Tyagi

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.