Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Setting up Call center in delhi

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    himanshu juneja

Hi…I have been working in US based Call Center for about 3 years.
    I plan to setup my own call center on small scale ..about 20 seater.
    I want to know about the cost involved in setting up a Domestic as well as International Call center.
    I would also like to know that from where can i get a process and how can i proceed.

I am a Delhi baased guy.

Thanxx
    Himanshu

manoj.giplgmail

Hi Himanshu,
    The process is something which is important in opening up a new call center & if u have all this then its good to open up a center.Anyway if u feel like to know more about the other things then let me know.I am also delhi based too.
    Regards,
    Manoj Gupta

himanshu

Hi manoj…i am really intretsed in setting up a call center.

I am a fresher in this business (though i have been working in a call center from last 3 yrs..but i havent done this business before)

It was not clear from your message that what important thing you are talkin about.

Thanx

manoj.giplGmailcom

Hi Himanshu,
    Greeting,
    I am talking about the Process ,the process which one will need for telemarketing, If you dont have any process to dial then its better that before even thinking anything concrete about putting up call center,its better you look out for the process & then go ahead.You can mail me for any further information you needed.
    Regards.
    Manoj C Gupta

sfchi1946gmaildotcom

I have been going through this forum for one year now.I find so many people interested in setting up call centers. In this one year I have not found even a single satisfactory answer by any one. This gives me a feeling that people who actually do not wish to share their knowledge with the people who dont know. It is time to close this forum as it is creating frustration among its readers.

Forum moderator

Sadly, you are right that it seems to be human nature not to share knowledge. We reject many posts to this forum, because we do not consider them a contribution to debate.

Many people try to push their own service or product for free, rather than share knowledge and experience.

But, there are a few genuine people willing to share information, so this forum will remain open, but strongly moderated.

manoj.giplGmailcom

Hi Himanshu,
    Greetings,
    Looking forward for your further reply.
    Regards,
    Manoj Gupta

himanshu

hii manoj
    Thanxx for your concern buddy.
    I know you are very right that i should first have a process…but i dont know from where to get a process.
    I need to get in touch with those people who are having knowledge about the process…like the consultants/agents who sell the process.
    Dont know whom should i contact.
    Do you know any person who can tell me something about this.

Thanx
    Himanshu

sfchi

Let me give you an idea about the whole thing. Establishing call centers of seats less than 24 is not an economically feasible preposition. But there are people who started with 6 seats off course with out much success because no large or medium sized company likes to outsource their work to small call centers. For you a 6 seater might be okay as you are planning to conduct marketing of your own product or services. But you must always keep in mind that a 24 seat unit is the smallest economically viable set up capable of surviving for some time. Even a 24 seater would die its own death in a year or so under its financial weight, if not extended to 48, 72 or 96 seats.
    Coming to the set up, you need a proper place where the equipment will be housed. 1 small room for IT equipment, 1 large room for the work stations and 1 room for the administrative set up. A bath room and a kitchen are also required. 3 phase electric connection, at least 2 very dependable telephone lines from a good digital exchange. This entire set up should preferably be in close vicinity (within 1 kilometer radius) of the telephone exchange.
    You need 7 good computers at least with 755 MHz, 256 K RAM. You will require 1 Voice Gateway Server (from any good company like Cisco or Linux), 1 switch with 8 ports to establish LAN, 7 Head phone sets, 1-800 USA number and good soft ware to control this call center from any IT solution company. Hooking up this equipment will require some cabling and ducting. Building should be air-conditioned.
    Next comes the staffing. You will need a good IT person to run the equipment and a team of call center representatives to make the live calls. You will be required to train this team of CSR’s to serve your own purpose.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.