Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Technology to show sales made by teams

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    E Charles

I’m looking to gather some costs to install technology which will show sales made on each team throughout the day, top seller etc. I have recently visited a customer who had fab plasma TV screens per team showing graphs on performance and hard hitting facts to motivate staff throughout the day. Any idea what the suppliers of these type of solutions are to get some costs together?

bpovendors.com

I don’t know of any off the shelf products that do this…primarily because to do it real-time requires integration with the at least the ACD and possibly with the database used in order capture process….depending on what you want to track/show. So the programming would be custom & would mainly depend on the ease of access to ACD data. A non-realtime process could be done through data entry into excel (where someone inputs data hourly or throughout the day off of ACD & order reports) & then displayed via html. The former would probably take a 250 hours of programming time & the latter maybe 100. We have built an interface to their ACD data where clients can go view stats real-time as well as randomly monitor calls & do other things. We can also offer a service that is $2500/month for the access. It’s pretty extensive but clients do LOVE it. But the real-time access to stats for clients and/or just internal motivation is a great idea!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.