Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

callcenter solution prices?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    saad

im a callcenter newbie (didnt know those existed these days). i want to find out what are the popular call center solutions for small call centers (5-100). and any idea about their prices?

Mark

Are you the Saad from Kansas City?

saad

nope im not that. im saad from lahore.

Altaf

Hi Saad,
    Exactly how much seats Call Center you want to open @ that time then I can suggest you the call center solution companies.
    Altaf

saad

i am just in the planning stage. want to find out how much investment this needs. i am planning for a 20 seater right now but i have little clue as to how much it will cost. pretty sure it will change as things develop. also a bunch of other questions:
    1- are the more expensive solutions really worth it or will the less expensive solutions do the job for me?
    2- what about the solutions from our local market like 2B technologies and zrg. are their prices competitive and is their equipment up to the mark?

got a bunch of more questions lined up but all in due time.
    thanks

Altaf

Hi Saad,
    That’s great.
    In that point expensive or inexpensive solution not matter, if any solution meets your requirements and it’s inexpensive defiantly you will go for this solution. As compare to an expensive solution, its cant fulfills your exact requirements.
    In the Call center solution not only measure the first time, you have to look at runtime or recurring cost, its very important factor, coz if a solution initial cost is very low but running cost is very high then cost management handling will be little bit difficult for you.
    2B Technologies solution not meets the exactly international Call center requirements, they can provide some tools of the Call center and in the cost side much expensive as international CC Solutions.
    Altaf

saad

hello altaf,
    thanks a lot for your reply. can you please suggest some solutions which i can research further into. and tell me what features exactly am i looking for, apart from prices.

Rana Sanaullah

Hello

I want to start call center but i don’t know how much mony i have to spend and also i don’t know which eqipments i need

Please replay me as soon as possable

Atten: Saad

Some key points when you consider costing for a call center includes:
    1- With increase in the number of seats the per seat cost for a solution would generally decrease. The obvious difference comes with the addition of 10 seats.
    2- Maximum ultility of the seat would reduce the per hour cost of operations for example if you are running a 24*7*365 operations the cost would be much lower as compared to the an 8-10 hours shift a day. Reason is the fixed cost incured like
    i) rent
    ii) licensing fee (in case of hosted solution)
    iii)ultility bills etc

Antonio da Silva

Hi I am wiiling to setup a call center in Angola in Africa where currently there are less than 5 call centers for a population of the country of about 14 milions. Please let me know anything you think might be of assistance.
    Antonio

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.