Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

i want to open call centre

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    dinesh kumar sharma

i have an sify iway
    this is a broadband internet cafe
    and i have a set up of 10 computers
    now i want to open a call centre with 20 computers
    so suggest me

arun

HI dinesh,

get back to me with following details

1)ur location
    2)process u have or u need process as well.
    3)contact details

rgds::

Arun

JOY

HI MR DINESH I CAN TELL YOU ALL ABOUT IT I AM A CALL CENTER SERVICE PROVIDER I HAVE ALL THE SOLUTIONS. HOW DO I CONTACT U OR CAN YOU CONTACT ME

[Moderator’s note: Any replies to this message will be considered commercial and the person posting is required to pay a small fee towards our marketing costs. Attempts to post free messages on this topic will be rejected.]

SHEHZAD

HI
    I WANT TO OPEN CALL CENTRE BUT I DONT KNOW WHERE TO GET THE CONTACT FOR CALL CENTRE. I NEED COMPANIES WHO WILL GIVE ME DATABASE. PLEASE HELP AND TELL ME WHAT I NEED TO DO SET UP.

THANK YOU

gagan deep

i want open a call center in our city . so please tell me about that . please given me a detail and terms and conditions as quickly as possible . please write your contact number and address.

Desire Ramdeen

HI

I am looking for some insite into opening a call centre from my residence i have the capital i just dont have a clue about geting it up and running.
    Very serious about this please contact me urgently

abhishek singh

Hey i want to know that hw cn i call centre business can start .. plz give me all details abt tht as soon as possible

MANISH KUMAR

SIR MY NAME IS MANISH KUMAR. I HAVE DONE MY POST GRADUATION IN MARKETING MANAGEMENT.BESIDE THIS I HAVE ALSO WORK IN BPO SECTOR FOR MORE THEN 2 YRAR .SIR I WANT TO START MY OWN BUSINESS AND AS I HAVE WORK IN BPO I AM HAVING KEEN INTEREST IN HAVING MY OWN SMALL BPO IN THE BEGINING ,SO COULD YOU PLESE GUIDE ME IN THIS REGARD LIKE WHOME TO APPROCH,HOW TO APPROCH ,HOEW TO ARANGE MONEY AND HUMAN RESOURCE AND OTHER DETERMINING FECTOR .
    I WOULD BE VERY GREATFULL TO YOU FOR THIS ACT OF GENEROSITY .

Ankit Jain

(Mr sabu balakrishnan/MANISH KUMAR/abhishek singh/Desire Ramdeen)

Hi All,

If you want to enter into this industry the first thing you should have should be patience and to run the company either in loss or in (NP/NL) for approx. 6 months i mean to should have a backup approx. of 6 months. If you these two things apart from the initial investment you can go for it or else i am sorry however, i will not suggest you guys to think about it.

Thanks
    Stevie

Abhishek Bhatia

i have experience working in call centers and i have a very keen interest to open my own call center.so,please provide me with all the informations how to start it.

thank you.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.