Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

call center in dubai

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    spearhead

Hi,

We are company based out of US looking for call centers in Dubai for a huge outbound calling project with calling into US.

Rosh

How many seats do you require?
    Why specifically Dubai?
    Would you consider South Africa

Jo-G

Hi Spearhead,

The telco cost would be very high….

I have posted a string in another article in this forum Dubai vs India…

Hope that would be helpfull..

Bilal

The setup cost along with Infrastructure and HR wud cost you a lot, why not u consider Pakistan as we got accent for US Clientele with IT enablements.

Saeed Ahmed

What is the time frame ?

Rosh

There is a misconception that South Africa is expensive as far as telco and HR is concerned. Some points to note:
    1)South Africa is a leader in VOIP technology and thus can offer significantly competative telco rates especially to the UK and US.
    2)The labour market is much more flexible and there is a ready pool of skilled labour available at a good price.
    3) We can compete with any country anytime if the facts are presented on the table.
    I would happy to volunteer a comparative between India and SA or Dubai. We want the business and will make it happen!

Harris Iqbal

Rosh,

I would be glad to discuss the plus points of South Africa and how it is the “leader” in VoIP. I have lived in South Africa / Zimbabwe myself for 6 years and know every well the quality of human resource available, the fluency in english and the accents. Please be realistic and do not misguide people.

– Harris

ANDLLC

Hi,

We are a Dubai Based Company with our Captive 200 Seat Center based in Dubai.

We would like to discuss your requirements.

Thanks,
    Adam Settles

Sara

As it is all about Dubai and outsourcing oppertunities, i’m a business develomnet Executive of a 350 seat call centre in Dubai, if you are interested to know more about pricing, let me know??

lalit Tyagi

Hello Sara
    Can i have your email id.
    We have lot of projects for outbound for USA,UK,Canada.Please do tell us your mail id.we have huge process for outbound for mroe than 200 seats.
    Regards
    Lalit Tyagi

[Moderator’s note: Any replies to this message will be considered commercial and the person posting is required to pay a small fee towards our marketing costs. Attempts to post free messages on this topic will be rejected.]

Harris Iqbal

Spearhead,

Any specific reason why you are only considering Dubai?

– Harris

CTS-Dubai

I think it is quite true fact that majority of people from Philippines or India or any other country where English is not a native language,cannot speak English like any native speaker. Lets accept the fact. I have been leading/managing teams of multi-national, multi-lingual, multi-cultural, multi-ethnic agents (about 25 nationalities all together). But I am confident that with proper training, feedback and coaching (on customer service and accent) these issues can be easily overcome… but the agents slip back to their natural accent if not properly followed up.

Best Regards
    Jo-G

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.