Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

I demand my rights!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    An American

I hate these god damn foreign call centers. they dont understand what you’re saying half the time, and their accent and made up voice intonations are disgusting! How can customer service be handled by someone who doesnt live in the same country as you, speak the same language as you, use the same products as you, or have any idea about the situations that one faces here ?? Please help me find a website/group where i can lobby against the outsourcing of customer service. System maintaince, application development and similar activities I understand, but customer service should NOT be sent across! Do companies not care about their customers at all now? We are so unimportant that we can be brushed aside and dealt with by illiterate Indians who get paid cents per minute? We deserve better than this for spending our hard earned income. We should demand to be given the right to choose between speaking to a foreigner or speaking to an american.

(by the way, I am a foreign born american too and english is not my first language, so this is NOT racist, it is about being treated right as American consumers!)

Sultan Faiz Chaudhri

I fully agree with you. You have posed a very genuine problem and it really does not look like a racist thing. Your observations should act as an eye opener for the people who are outsourcing their call center business away from America. This should also be taken seriously by the call center operators who should organize extensive training to educate their CSRs not only in speaking english like the americans but also the american culture, american customs and american products.

Harikrishnan

Well! I understand the inconvenience which happened for you recently. Basically I lead a team in a BPO company and I was a caller previously. I suggest you that, it may be a part of miss-communication. This is have had happened because, as you said that English is not your first language. This could happened, may be you did not understand the CSR’s support. This is not to criticize you or I am not trying to pinpoint your mistake. Just, let you know that ‘the service/support which the CSR provided is not satisfactory for you’ in the same way you can not mention the whole CSR’s. I apologize, if my message would hurt you by any chance.

Bollocks to An American

If Americans weren’t so fat and lazy then maybe YOUR organisations that YOU use would not have outsourceD in the first place.

So take your big fat heads out of your big fat asses and complain to the people that have outsourced their business to the offshore call centers and not to the call centers themselves.

And if you weren’t so INBRED and BONE IDLE you should learn another language instead of expecting everything to be done for you!!!! The slave days are over and the world don’t owe you jack.

Take your beef to the FAT ASS American organisations who have outsourced to offshore call centers in order to get FATTER!!!!! which is the American way.

As for the “illiterate Indians” I think you’ll find most of them are Doctors and Surgeons in YOUR hospitals so that they can save the lives of trailer trash like you and your scum bag friends!!!! YOU are the illiterates who can’t understand other accents and languages at least Indians make the effort.

As for YOU Chaudri!! No one wants to learn the pathetic, derogotory, abusive, uncultured, useless Yankee way of life cos it is SHIT.

I REPEAT GO AND COMPLAIN TO THE YANKEE ORGANISATIONS THAT OUTSOURCE TO OFFSHORE CALL CENTERS AS THEY ARE THE ONES THAT WANT TO GET FATTER BY PAYING CENTS TO INDIAN CSR’S….DO NOT COMPLAIN TO OFFSHORE CALL CENTERS BECAUSE YOU HAVE A LACK OF EDUCATION AND CULTURAL DIVERSITY MOFO!

A Pakistani

Listen to me “An American”. For a start, AMERICANS are the ones who want to save money and outsource to the middle east. Your views are pathetic. Customer service is not just provided in the US, but everywhere in the world. And trust me AN AMERICAN, most foreigners speak much better english that AMERICANS. Most of your english is slang or foul language. So kindly keep such stupid, pathetic comments to yourself in future and refrain from degrading others.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.