Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Help required to establish a call center

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Fawad

I am based in Karachi, Pakistan and want to setup my call center business, initially a moderate one and then expand by the passage of time. Can any one help me by providing answers to these questions?

1. How much does it cost to start a call center on moderate level? and what can be the monthly expenses?

2. What sort of companies should be my targeted audience and in which countires?

3. What sort of earning should I expect on monthly basis?

4. How many people should be having in my team and what should be their attributes (e.g. education, age, experience, language)?

5. Who can help me setup my call center?

6. What sort of legal formalities should I fulfil to start my business?

Sultan Faiz Chaudhri

First of all please go to http://www.pakistancallcenters.com. There you will find very detailed guidelines “how to set up and operate a successful call center in Pakistan”. You will find most of the replies to your questions over there. Coming to financial aspects, I can simply give you an idea that you should plan on a minimum 24 seat call center for which a financial outlay of approximately Rs. 30 to 35 lacs will be required for set up and running expences for at least first 3 months. These expences are for set up in a rented building. You may come back with any questions after having studies all what I advised you.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.