Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Price Models-SeatHours or Per Call Basis

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Edwin

Hi All,

I need help. What goes into the pricing models for call centers. I am investigating which of the models to use – SeatHours or Per Call.

If there are others, kindly enlighten me on them.

Harikrishnan

Hi Edwin.,

I am Harikrishnan from India – Chennai.
    Could you tell me more about pricing?
    Like: what kind of pricing are you looking for?
    I will be happier to help you out in this situation.

Edwin

Basically i want to know the cost model for call center pricing. What are the inputs? For example for inbound activities, some charge based on seat-hours and others based on call. so you have prices spanning from $4 – $30 and i want to know the cost components.

Rick

Edwin,

There are three basic pricing models for call centers:

Per minute- this is typically a billing per talk/work minute. time spent in non-productive modes (such as break, coaching, available, unavailable, etc.) is not billed. This pricing strategy has a high risk at low or inconsistent volumes.

Per hour- this is commmon for lower volumes, where all payroll time is billed. Supervisor/trainer/QA time may or may not be billed as well. If it is, it is common to bill this at a lower rate than Agent time. Managers, if billed, are typically a flat rate.

Per call- I do not recommend this, although it is not uncommon. There is a risk based on your handling time. If your AHT is too high, you lose out. If you get it belwo goal, you gain.

I hope this helps.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.