Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

how to start a BPO( Online tutorials)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    M.Srikar

Sir,
    my name is Srikar. I am a Post Graduate. Me and a couple of my friends want to start a BPO- “online tutorials for US students” in Hyderabad. We have been trying to gather the required information from different sources on the net but haven’t met with any encouraging success till date. We want to make a future for ourselves and are willing to put our complete efforts in it.
    I have read some articles in newspapers claiming that this industry- online tutions- for one will have a good future and offers better career prospects.
    But though we have the zeal and interest, we have got the least information. Info like the requirements- infrastucture , investment, legal hassles. And the most important ” how to get Projects?”. It may look like we are trying to do something without anything in our hand. But a little help will surely help us move in the right direction. If you have any words of guidence, we would be very happy to hear them. And it would surely help us a lot. Any help regarding how and where to gather the information will also do us a lot of good.
    Sir, we hope you would look at our request and if possible have some words for us.

regards,
    Srikar.

Sree

Hi,

You need to approach big clients who have already outsourced thier work to other clients and assure them that you can deliver high quality with les price.

Rajeshwar Reddy

Sir,
    my name is Rajesh. I am a Graduate im Mechanical Engineering. Me and a couple of my friends want to start a BPO- “online tutorials for US students” in Hyderabad. We have been trying to gather the required information from different sources on the net but haven’t met with any encouraging success till date. We want to make a future for ourselves and are willing to put our complete efforts in it.
    I have read some articles in newspapers claiming that this industry- online tutions- for one will have a good future and offers better career prospects.
    But though we have the zeal and interest, we have got the least information. Info like the requirements- infrastucture , investment, legal hassles. And the most important ” how to get Projects?”. It may look like we are trying to do something without anything in our hand. But a little help will surely help us move in the right direction. If you have any words of guidence, we would be very happy to hear them. And it would surely help us a lot. Any help regarding how and where to gather the information will also do us a lot of good.
    Sir, we hope you would look at our request and if possible have some words for us.

praneeth

They are two business models for online tutor outsourcing one directly approching schools, secong approching companies who help american students in homeworks.

The potential is huge but the need is to create a business model and scale..mail me if u need further info

regards,

praneeth

praneeth.ipe@gmail.com

Sandeep

Sir,
    I’m Sandeep.I’m a Mechanical Engineer and presently running an international Call Center in Chandigarh. We are dialing in US and Uk and tele marketing for some of the renowed brans there.How can i go ahead with “ONLINE TUIONS”, because i have all my set up ready ,so it is very easy for me to start with
    I have read that “ONLINE TUTIONS ” are in great demand these days, but i lack in details over it.” How can i get projects? “.Sir your little guidance can really help me getting down into this business and i hope to get a early reply from your side.

Cheers,
    Sandeep Garg

Senthil

My name is senthil and i completed my M.C.A on 1998.
    Now I am working as a project leader in one of the biggest software company in chennai. I would like to start a own business like call center. Could you please advice me, how to get the projects.

Thanks,
    Senthil.

Suresh Kumar

Dear Sandeep,
    There is a big potential for on line tutions or getting a share of the outsource businesses in this segment. Why donot you contemplate opening a call center English language preparatory center or what is called as Accent Training Center. There is a huge demand for it even in India.
    What is your opinion.
    Regards,
    Suresh

sarita sharma

sir,my name is sarita sharma.i want to start online tutorials for us or singapore…from home (mumbai),im B.Sc maths and Bed with 2 yrs teaching experience in jr college.if u have any word or guidance,i would be very happy to hear them.and it would surely help me a lot.

humdeep

sir
    i have being tutions for last 3 yar , i came to know about online tution and providing online solutions to the problems.
    but i am not able to find where i can get to know about it
    please guide me

work

List of companies looking for online tutors is available at
    http://www.pcworkathome.net

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.