Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Marketing Strategy for Call Centers

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    ejaz akram

I have been interested to setup a call center. I have studied many articles about call center operations and funtions. But I am unable to understand the marketing strategy (how to contact/convince a foriegn client to offer/sell call center services).
    Is there any website or Call Center Web Directory where the foreign clients have published their requirement.
    Is there any broker who provides the Foriegn clients.
    Is there any other source to search for a forigen client.
    Suppose we setup / install call center for 24 seats and per month expenses are about Rs.1.5 million, and the client is not available for three months. The expense would be increased upto Rs.4.5 million which is huge amount.
    Please clear my doubts and help me out regarding all this matter. Thanks.

Altaf

Hi sir,
    Dats very serious question for all Call Centers in Pakistan coz in initial level most of the Center closed for this reason coz they can’t get the regular campaign.
    There are some strategies you can any of them.
    1- Hire marketing person in USA or UK and set the Target, they regular work out for your company.

2-Direct contact with concern companies, Banks, Food Centers and get business from USA or UK.
    You have to do tele calls for getting campaigns.

3-Contact with local call centers and consultants if they have any reserve campaign then they will forward to you,.
    You have to follow all these strategy @ da same time.
    Any further question and answer email me.

Regards
    Altaf

Erik

You should hire a website promotion company to increase your search engine rankings. There is at least one I know of that specializes in call center related areas.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.