Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

A case study on Call Center Set up

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Maria Christina

Greetings!

I am a student from Philippines. Our professor give us a case study on how to set up a call center. The case problem is this “A proposal for Call Center for Microsoft Application software. Choose at least 5 products of Microsoft. It has a 20 customer/tech support rep, 1 Admin office. Choose the best set up and configuration. Budget: 1M and choose best connection and place.”, I hope anyone can give me information on this. It will be a big help for me if anyone reply to this my matter. I will be pleased to anyone who can help me. Thank you and god bless!

John Bradley

Hello Maria.My name is John Bradley, I’m an American guy who is very interested in this field. I’ve got some plans of my own, and would just like to talk about possibilities, ideas, etc.

By the way, which part of The Philippines do you live in? Best of luck to you in your studies, and future success.

niranjan prasad gupta

hi
    i’m a student from india bangalore our prof. give us a project how to set up a 100 seat call center so please help me to make this project valuable.
    thank you

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.