Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

looking for a BPO Call Center

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    S.N.I

I represent an insurance company in the USA. We have our network in 16 States. We want to outsource call center in either Pakistan or India so we’re looking for a BPO call center in these countries. I’m interested to receive a proposal from interested parties, if any on this forum.

If you’re interested, please send me an email and I shall send you our requirements and expectations so that you may float a proposal accordingly. Thanks for reading.

Florenta Danila

Hi again,

For more details you can visit our website:
    http://www.happy-customers.biz.

Best Regards,
    Florenta Danila
    Happy Customers

Placers

Hi,
    We would like to know how and where are the diff processes for a call centre found and given.And what products.

Thanks,
    Placers

Yogesh

We are 300 seater call center in India with 150 active seats. Majority of these seats are for US processes. Can u kindly provide us with details of the process.

S Muralidharan

Please let me have your requirements and expectations at the earliest.

We are the centre located in National Capital Region (NCR New Delhi), as also a centre in Bangalore. we have the trained manpower and the state-of-the art technology to handle both inbound and outbound processes.

Awaiting favourable response.

kind regards,

S. Muralidharan

varadarajan

We are a technocommercial group and would be interested in working with you on call center activity in insurance industry. Please let us know your requirements and expectations. I am forwarding this information to our US representative also. Once we have your requirements, our US representative will get in touch with for finalizing the details.

Thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.