Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Call center

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Dua

What will be the notinal for starting the call center in residential area of Islamabad?

Aezad Ahmad

Hi Dua,

What are you trying to inquire? can you elaborate your & discuss your point.

Best Regards,

Aezad Ahmad

Hello Ahmad

we are setting up the call center in pakistan’s city of islamabad. we tried to get the place in STP 1 but couldn’t get it. Now i want to get the price of establishing the call center in F-11/3, exculding the rental price of the place and DSL line charges. i am looking for a person or company who can share there experances with me of establishing a call center in local areas.

Muhammad Tariq

well as far as the requisite linguistics and semantics skills are concerned. Being a pakistani i feel proud to confesss that we are by far better than our neibhours in terms of a neutral accent and techno literacy.All we need is some educated HR who can speak and who loves to speak.
    In addition to this the PSEB pakistan software export board is offering training wherefor, pseb bears 75% of costs.
    To further know about call centers you may well have to download the PSEb report on call centers in pakistan which is a free download on PSEB website under icon of publications.And suzzane book on
    “How to successfully start and operate a successful call center in pakistan” is a must have book.
    In this regard i may prove to be of some assistne as iam coming to islamabad to get the primary data for my call center B Plan in peshawar.
    M Tariq IMSciences
    MBA Marketing.

Muhammad Tariq

why not dua bibi y not! THE IDEA IS VERY MUCH MARKETABLE AND ALL U NEED IS A SOLID BUSINESS PLAN AND THE REST WILL BE DONE AUTOMATICALLY THROUGH pseb FACILITATION AND U MAY GET REGISTERED WITHIN A WEEK.
    well as far as the requisite linguistics and semantics skills are concerned. Being a pakistani i feel proud to confesss that we are by far better than our neibhours in terms of a neutral accent and techno literacy.All we need is some educated HR who can speak and who loves to speak.
    In addition to this the PSEB pakistan software export board is offering training wherefor, pseb bears 75% of costs.
    To further know about call centers you may well have to download the PSEb report on call centers in pakistan which is a free download on PSEB website under icon of publications.And suzzane book on
    “How to successfully start and operate a successful call center in pakistan” is a must have book.
    In this regard i may prove to be of some assistne as iam coming to islamabad to get the primary data for my call center B Plan in peshawar.
    M Tariq IMSciences
    MBA Marketing.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.