Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Call centre Setup.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Abhishek Vora

Hi,

I am Abhishek Vora. I have a little query and want to know whats good bwtween VoIP and IPLC. We have a 50 seater in mumbai and we are going to go in the operations in late August. I have many options as far as technology goes, but we want to chose the best. This is an outbound call centre which requires a PD (Predective Dialer) I am also little confused on where to have this PD would it be more advatageous if I have it in my own premises or should we have at our US end? Im thinking of taking an IPLC from VSNL from Mumbai end to US end (Half circuit) and with help of Sprint (other half circuit). Does this setup look okay for a 100 seater? Do I have to have something more or am I doing too much. I already have MUX, Channel Banks, Routers, Gateways, and other things at their place. Only thing which concerns me is the option. Should I go for VoIP or for IPLC? Please advise. Also, I have heard that, if you have VoIP it is difficult to get a license from the governement of India for the call centre. I know these are too many questions, but you people are experts here, hope I will find my answers.

manoj.giplgmailcom

Hi Abhishek,
    Ur problem is nothing except that ur little muzzy about the affairs of predictive dialer as well with the Govt. policy but it all take few days to resolve.
    regards,
    Manoj.G.Gupta

junaid

IPLC will be good for the 100 seater ,but voip will also work well for 100 iplc will become necessary after you’ll having like 200+ seats .

Pradeep B

Hi Abhishek,

Suggest u go for your own premises PD and not hosted (PD @ US) solutions

SOFTCALL SERVICES

We are looking for 40 seaters 24X7 for a domestic inbound campaign to be executed only from MUMBAI.

If interested in the same please call us to discuss the process in depth.

Sudip Sinha

Dear sir,

one of our customer want to set up a 50 seat call center .
    they will have 50 nodes with softphone & headsets.
    they will have a database server where data of 1000 customers will be there .. to that customer they will make outgoing calls . occationally they will receive inbound call to a partnicular toll free number …

can you pl. provide me suitable bom alongwith the budgetary price so that i can submit it to the customer soon …

thanks & regards,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.