Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

DSL for voice – – permission

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Muhammad Ahsan

I would appreciate if somebody can help me.
    I want to start a call center with 4 seats then expand to 8 seats in 3 months time-frame. I already have the client and everything as I am working is US. We have processed the data from our Islamabad office and I have presented the demo in US to the client.

I need to start providing them service within 2 month time-frame. Basically, you process data and create reports after applying certain logics. You might have to demonstrate/explain how you came up with certain reports and metrics.

So, I don’t need very sofisticated call center set-up. I need one telephone line for one engineer, conferencing software and high-speed internet.

Here are the questions:

Q1-
    My basic idea is that get a DSL with dedicated bandwidth and broadband phone service from US like ( $50 a month a line) without any type of CRM. Is this doable? or Is it required that you need bandwidth from PTCL?

Q2-
    Which DSL provider is rock solid in Islamabad?

Q3- If I need dedicated bandwidth from PTCL? Then what could be best and cheap voice solution without CRM? CRM guys charge too much per agent.

Q4- Is anybody aware of any type of voice chatting paid solution. Where client and agent talk to each other through an applet on the computer. So that you don’t have to go through the regular phone line in US? Better for the client/end user?

Thanks again for your help!

ali

Ahsan
    let me answer your questions
    for 4 seater call center you really dont need any CRM
    what you need is
    a manual dialer i.e vonage.com,voixs.com ,
    superphone.com etc, a bandwidth like 256 dedicated (take it from micronet)
    its not necessary to take bandwidth from PTCL
    i done have any experience of voice chatting paid solution ,infact i also want to know about that .
    hope it helps
    regards
    ali

Muhammad Ahsan

Thanks for the information! It seems to me that bandwidth from PTCl is more expensive then from internet provider.

Is the leased line from PTCL will provide more stable internet connection than as compared to multinet. I know, that will depend on my internet provider in US as well. I am more concerned about the stable internet connection.

Thanks!

Harris Iqbal

Ahsan / Ali

There are several “voice chat” services available, that you have to pay for and can use. Yahoo! Messenger comes with an online Net2Phone account. You can charge it using your credit card and call anywhere you like. There are many other such services such as nettelephone.net etc.

Micronet Broadband is probably the most reliable DSL provider in Islamabad.

Bandwidth and CRM are two COMPLETELY different things. They have absolutely nothing in common. You do not need a CRM and even if you require one later, there are several available on the internet. I think what you mean by CRM is an ASP (Application Service Provider) i.e. PD/IVR/ACD etc. That, you most certainly do not need for your given scenario.

So get an online voice chat account. If going for DSL get 512K (its pretty cheap now). Infact Hungama and Micronet have introduced Broadband. That is pretty cheap too ($30 per month).

Let me know in which direction you want to go and I will help you all I can.

Take care, good luck and happy hunting :).

Regards,
    Harris

Abdul Manan

Well Harris!..Its good to see you here…:-) I will get back to you shortly.Stay tuned.:-)

SYed Omer ALi

But Lease Line from PTCL are more stable then ISP and even it reduce the HOPs and gives better voice quality

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.