Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Call center set up

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    shweta joshi

Hi Everyone ,
    I am interested in seting up a call center i’m based here in the India, i can put 10-20 computers as starter, and I want to know whats best for this , & How can I generate income from this business, thanks

sanjay mehra

hi shweta joshi,
    read ur article. good to hear from u we r there in the industry for a long time if any queries u can come to us.

Avinash Ashokrao Bhosale

I am interested in seting up a call center i’m based here in the Baroda, Gujarat,India, I can put 10-15 computers as starting. And also I want to know how I can do this & How can I get income from this business.

avinash ashokrao bhosale

hi avinash,
    i will always be interested in helping u out but before that i want to know more about want kind of buisness are you talking about.whether u r looking for inbound or outbound.

Nishant

Hi shweta Joshi,
    Can u pls let me know what kind of business u r getting? I mean what process u r talking about?
    Have u got any business any client or u just want to get into business and then u will search for a client?
    I might help u more in it as we r in the same line of thinking.
    would appreciate ur ans and reply.
    Thanks, Nishant

sanjay mehra

hi shweta joshi,
    read ur article and got your problem just if you could mail more about the kind of setup you are looking for i feel we could find a solution to your problem

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.