Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Legal clients BPO

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 80 total)
  • Author
    N.Deena Dayalan

I want to start a placement for the call center industries how i have to start and what are the requirements.

Ujwal Barla

Hi my name is Ujwal and i am from Hyderbad. I am planning to start a BPO , I would like to know about the details like , Infrastructure, Capital required,Legalities, How to get the projects…

Please advice me on the above and as i am planning to start ASAP

Regards
    Ujwal Barla

N.Deena Dayalan

Hi I am Deena from bangalore want to start a 10 seater call center of inbound please give the requirement fro me to start the call center even if it is domestic also ok.

dinesh kumar agarwal

Hi my name is Dinesh and i am from Kolkata. I am planning to start a BPO , I would like to know about the details like , Infrastructure, Capital required,Legalities, How to get the projects…

Please advice me on the above and as i am planning to start ASAP

Regards
    Dinesh Kumar Agarwal

P.Balaji

Hello Sir,
    This is balaji, I’m currently doing my business. I would like to start a BPO, in Chennai. I would like to know wat are the basic requiremens for starting a bpo, any seminars, classes, assistances, FRANCHISSES, or govt supports… It would be very helpful for me if you send in the details.Thanking you. BALAJI

birendra

sir.a well location for start a bpo .communication like airline/train,broadband service is avalable please you draft what is the minimum requirement for start a bpo/ call center. adress-birendra.patnaik@hotmail.co

Shiv Kumar Sharma

Gathering from the type of posted messages in this forum it appears that information and guidance on how to set up a BPO and the investment required is hard to come by for free. It is so either because those who are already running BPOs understandably withhold such invaluable information to maintain barriers to entry into what seemingly is a lucrative sector of the ICT and foster an oligopolistic industry in India. The incumbents, some of them seriously committed will part with money to obtain the right information so don’t refrain from resorting to paying consultants to get such help.

So guys keep trying and don’t give up if your path fails to show up.

Sooner or later you will find the way and as a journalist should I discover or come across it I will surely share it with you. Good Luck

ramya.c

Hi I am ramya and I would like to start a BPO, in Chennai. I would like to know wat are the basic requiremens for starting a bpo.I would like to know about the details like , Infrastructure, Capital required,Legalities, How to get the projects…
    It would be very helpful for me if you send in the details.Thanking you

ramya.

michael

hi i just set up a call center for upgradeing mobile phone customers, i am looking at buying a data machine to be able to print the mobile leads myself would anyone know of a place where i could buy this piece of equipment from, also if not would anyone here know of a place inj the uk where i could buy leads from, any help would be much apprieciated. i am a bit stuck here so please help. thanks

Vidya

We have the plan of doing BPO business mainly dataentry opeartions by employing some people. We have all the infraustructures for the same. But we haven’t the proper giudence. Got your details in search. Could you please be able to help us in this regard.
    Your reply and help is highly solicited.
    Kind Regards,
    vidya

HAI CHENNAI FRNDS BY PRATHAP

Haai chennai persons

I’m Gnana Prathap want to start a bpo by the by i need some ideas to start this business so please contact me to make a bright future.
    Now I’m doing the importing and exporting business at chennai to saudi arabia,kuwait,malasiya,singpore and Dubai.
    I want to start a s/w company cum a consultancy so kindly suggest me some idea how to start and how to proceed now
    with regds
    Prathap

pria

hi,
    i am based at chennai.. would like to know the details that has to be carried out before starting a BPO. what would be the sort of investment, which field would be best to carry the BPO for… will it be a good one if we try to start a BPO in the hospital mgmt…

kindly provide your inputs..

thank you

AMBROSE

I CAN SEE THE REAL QUEST I U PEOPLE TO START A BPO.BUT ONE THING U HAVE TO UNDERSTAND IS, IF U WANT TO LEARN TO PREPARE ROTI FIRST AND FOREMOST THING TO DO IS BE IN THE KITCHEN.LIKE THAT IF U WANT TO START SOMETHING WHICH HAS A GREAT YEILD LIKE BPO U HAVE TO STARVE FOR IT .I HAVE SEEN IN MY ELECTRONICS FORUM FINAL YEAR STUDENTS POSTING {I WANT A NEW EXCELLENT BUT EASY PROJECT FOR MY DEGREE} WE NEVER REPLY TO THESE MESSAGES.BECAUSE IT SHOWS HE WANTS EVERYTHING EASY AND FREE WITHOUT STRAIN .SO WHAT MY ADVICE IS SPEND TIME RESEARCH ONIT MEET PEOPLE THEN FINALY IF U HAVE DOUBT IN SOME PART ASK, NOT THE WHOLE PROJECT.

Harsh Gulati

I would like to set a BPO in AGRA so could you help me letting me know all the neccessary Requirement.

Amar

hello all experts
    hi this is amar am basically from hyderabad and i really wanted to know how to start a call centre with 30 seating and mostly i wanted to know about da project relating with medical trancription b”coz my brothers r doctors,assistants n some r consultants in america so its better to try for medical projects i did my mba from osmania and am very much looking forward to start a call centre plz plz do the needed and am waiting for someone to help me properly in a clear manner thanks for going through my huge big boring questionaire plzz expecting a clear response from my friends and seniors experts checking this
    bye bye

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 80 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.