Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Legal clients BPO

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 80 total)
  • Author
    Vishad

Hi, i would like to know al the details about BPO industry.. how to start a BPO? wat all are the requirements.. as in how to get clients n wats the required finance? i want to set up a BPO in Kathmandu, Nepal. i would be grateful if u can provide with al the information required to start a bpo..
    thanking you..
    vishad..

Chinnathambu Balaji

Hi,

I wana start a BPO which can catters to Dom/Int. clients,

Is there any forum to get clients?

If so let me know the forum.

Regards,

Balaji. C

Shanthirai Prabhu

My son in Dubai wishes to start a BPO and later to roll on to KPO at Mysore. Looking for a Partner expierenced and willing to work full time and stationed at Mysore, he wll also be staying there. If interested pl get in touch.

Sreeknath

Hai,
    Can any one tell me how to start a BPO and its infrastructure required,capital investment, hardware/software,….,where to and how to get clients,….etc
    Thanking u
    G.Sreekanth

T L Jagadish Chandra Prasad

Hai,
    Can any one tell me how to start a BPO and its infrastructure required,capital investment, hardware/software,….,where to and how to get clients,….etc
    Thanking u

with regards
    Jagadish

Nitin Rustagi

We want to start a bpo in New Delhi.

Can anybody tell us the whole procedure to start a bpo i.e from its setup to finding clients.

1: Total investments
    2: Legalities

Thanks in advance

SHIVANGI

Hi,

I want to start a BPO in Allahabad,UP,INDIA.
    I have land and buildings here and I am willing to contribute if anything else is required in terms of infrastructure. I would like to know how to open up franchise of big bpo’s. please help me

Devaka

Hi !

Like everyone else here, I too would like to start a BPO :). I’m from Sri Lanka. Setting up the infrastructure is not a problem. What i need to know is how to find possible clients to work with ? Is this practical ? Or should I first set up the company before looking for clients ? Please advice.

Thanks,

Best Regards,

Devaka

deepak

Hi,

i would like to start a BPO in south india would like to know all that formalities to b done before setting up and also i want to know how i can get clients. i would be very grateful if you can provide me with necessary information and proper guidelines to start a BPO.

sumit

Does anyone here Know the answers to the above questions posted… or is it just questions and no answers ????

karan ponnappa

hi,
    i would like to start a bpo in either bangalore or mysore. i want to know the extent of funds that is required to go with it. The bpo that I am aiming at setting a bpo that cater to the automobile sector and also with regard to the entertainment industry.
    how should i go about it???????

Rgds/
    Karan ponnappa

Anoop

Dear All,

I see a lot of posts here on how to go about costs and how to go about setting up a BPO.BPO is a wide spectrum and can include anything and everything starting right from the cleaning of the presmises to maintaining the networks etc.I think one has to be sure of

a) The industy that one is targetting.Ex finance,Automotive,Insurance

b) The kind of work that one can undertake for ex Call centre,Data processing,s/w dev,transcription etc.

Once these things are clear then
    the costs,technology can be worked out.

Satish Garg

i want to know a modus of operandi about BPO, send details, am a techno-commercial and looking in Mumbai.

Shruti

I think its very nesessary to have contacts before getting into the BPO business. A person can fetch contacts by working as a Client Services or Business Develoopment executive first.

Do that for a year or so and then go ahead and establish your own setup. I intend of doing the same. I worked for a BPO firm for a short stint on 6 months and thereafter joined software dev since about 3 years. I am looking out for something in CSO and BD after which I will start my own set-up

venkatesh Prasad

Hi,
    i would like to start a bpo in bangalore which caters payroll . Kindly let me know how do i get this kind of clients ,and what is the investment,space, staff required.
    thanks
    prasad

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 80 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.