Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Legal clients BPO

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 80 total)
  • Author
    Sathya

Hi,

I would like to know how to start a BPO in chennai that caters to legal clients.
    What kind of hardware/software needed ?
    Should I have law background to start one and process patent documents?
    How do I get clients of this nature?
    how much initial investment required?
    Any light on this issue is appreciated.

Thanks
    Sathya

sujani

Sir, i have done my MBA finance from AU 1994-96. I have also done my PGDCA and few other computer courses. I have worked for 4years as an Accounts Executive after that i took care of a small nursing home. Now i wish to start a BPO centre. Hence i request you to give me the information as to how & whom to approach in this regard, resources necessary to start a BPO, any trainings available, support from govt and any franchisee offers. i would be very grateful if you can provide me with necessary information and proper guidelines to start a BPO.
    Thanking you sir,
    with regards
    SUJANI

ricky

hi people
    im from pondicherry , i want to set up a bpo at this place , i need to know all that formalities to b done before setting up.. and very importantly any incentive from the govt.

prathyuesh

hi sujani
    tell me your budget and Maximum waiting period ,then I will be able to help you out

Sathya
    you need not have any law background to start one however
    Knowledge on the types of process is very much required need more info?

Satish

Hi prathyuesh,

satish(DOT)iyer(AT)sify(DOT)com. could you please contant me so that we could discuss further.

I am based out of chennai and may I know where u are based from??

Rgds/ satish

M. Sampathkumar

Hi,
    I am Sampath. I am a MBA graduate, now working as a Business Development Executive. Please send me the full details aout BPO and how to start it. I want the details of the financial requirements to start a BPO in coimbatore. Since most of the IT companies are going to open their branches there, i would like to open a BPO there. Help me by giving ideas.

Indira

I am an MBA Finance. I was working for 3 years. I would like to start a BPO. I need to know how it can be done and the investment required along with possibilities of becoming a franchisee. Can anybody help?

Sharad Bhutra

Hi
    I am Chartered Accountant into family construction business, since last 2 years. I am interested in setting up a financial BPO. I want a working partner who has eperience in this field.

prathyuesh

Sharad Bhutra

get in touch with me for
    “BPO Theory of approach”

Harish Venu

Hi,
    I am interested in starting a b.p.o. in mumbai .I need to know the process of how to set ut a b.p.o. and the total investment required.So any one who can give me details or idea please mail me.

Thanking you,
    HARISH

nandhagopal

hi,
    what are all branches are there in bpo?what type of work is doing in bpo?suppose if entered in bpo then will be helpfull for me to join in s/w company.

anusha

Hi , I am an MBA working in a software company. I have certain valuble Insurance contacts who are willing to join hands with me in starting an Insurance related BPO/KPO company.
    Kindly provide information on the following;
    1. How to start an Insurance BPO ?
    2. How to Get the Projects?
    3. How much investment is required?

harish

sir,
    Iam harish working in a reputed concern .I would like to know how to start a BPO in chennai that caters to legal clients.
    What kind of hardware/software needed ?
    Should I have law background to start one and process patent documents?
    How do I get clients of this nature?
    how much initial investment required?
    Any light on this issue is appreciated.

Lakshmi Narayanan .A

I am an software engineer. Now i have a plan to start a BPO center in coimbatore. I need the details about it and how to start it. We are having good infrastructure and man power to start it immediately

J.Selvi

hello,

I am an MBA Finance. I was working for 3 years. I would like to start a BPO. I need to know how it can be done and the investment required along with possibilities of becoming a franchisee. Can anybody help.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 80 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.