Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

call center clients/partnership

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    faheem

hi
    we are going to open a call center here in pakistan ,if some one can guide me how to get a client ,both for inbound/outbound,or if any one wants to have a partnership with us with 0 investment ,as we are doing all the investment what we need is the client .
    waiting to hear from you people soon
    with regards
    faheem

Saeed Qadri

Dear Faheem,

I wanted to answer your question here instead of the other thread. IPLC stands for internet private leased circuit. The difference between running public IP and IPLC is that IPLC uses a different signalling usually and is more reliable then pure IP. It goes through lesser hops and is managed all the way. IPLC in Pakistan can be taken from FLAG telecom but it will prove expensive as compared to public IP. So Faheem, IPLC is another form of bandwidth.

Five9 is a good solution and we use it in our center apart from 2BT’s solution. You will need their media gateway ; you can contact my company to help you setup.

Where are you looking to setup the call center ?

Regards
    Saeed Qadri

faheem

dear saeed
    thanx for your concern,well according to the pseb one have to take the bandwidth from PTCL ,and you are saying to take bandwidth from the FLAG telecom (so i’m confuse)
    well we are planning to open in islamabad(NOT in STP)
    thanx again for your concern
    waiting for the reply
    with regards
    faheem

Saeed Qadri

IPLC on fiber is provided by FLAG , MCI , French Telecom etc…it is not provided currently by PTCL. PTCL provides IP on fiber and a roof top back up.

If you have the NOC to operate a call center you will not have a problem with obtaining it otherwise.

You can contact the coporate services wing of PTCL for IPLC. For a smaller center you will not need IPLC anyways.

Regards
    Saeed Qadri

faheem

dear saeed
    if you can tell me your preferable time ,i want to have a chat with you or a phone call or email any thing ,i just need you 10,15 minutes
    hope to hear from you soon
    with regards
    faheem

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.