Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Spoken English

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    saravanan

Hi All

I understand english but i cannot speak fluently with others. pls. advice me regarding this.
    how can i speak easy in english?

how can i attend the interview in ansering wise?.
    Any english center in near Tnagar(Chennai)pls inform me.with minimum fees.

sneha

the only way is read a lot……..contrary to general thinking……….don’t read NEWS PAPERS………. but read comics indian ones…….then short story books..
    buy cds, get lyrics……..mug up some 30-40 songs by heart.keep singing all the time…….then more and more……..then watch movies with SCRIPTS……….. ALL THIS CAN BE DOWNLOADED ON THE INTERNET….THAT’S IT

GOOD LUCK

janeth

read a lot of english books and watch a lot of english movies.

you just have to keep yourself relax when you’re on an interview…just be yourself and everything will be smooth.

M. Raghavendra Rao

Hi Saravanan,
    In T.Nagar Vivekananda Institute is there near by T.Nagar vegetable market. The name of the institute’s principal is Mr.Rajagopalan. you can contact him, they teach spoken english with explanation in Regional languages. The fee is nominal only. I wish u all the best. If you want to improve your english just practice tongue twisters which can be downloaded from the web site “BPOAvenues.com” and Englishclub.com take care. bye.

D.RAJESH

I want to speak fluently in englsih, is there is any goob spoken english book, pls advice.

SHINDE SATYANARAYAN

I WANT TO FLUENTLY SPEAK ENGLISH SO I HAVE NEED TO BEST ENGLISH BOOK’S NAME PLEASE HELP ME.

KARAN KUMAR

I AM A GUD IN ENGLISH BUT I WANT BE BATTER IN ENGLISH SO I FELT SOME PRIBLEM IN SAY IN ENGLISH SO PLEASE HELP ME AND SUGESSED SOME BOOK NAME WHICH WILL HELP ME TO IMPROVE IN FUELT IN ENGLISH. AMERICAN ENGLISH

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.