Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

call center Management

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Omar

hi,
    i m very interesting to implement a call center in Morocco,if someone can help me (please) about how can we manage a call center or someone has some reports about this subject.
    Thank you

Ali

Dear Omer,
    I am managing a call center for banking services in Saudi Arabia. I will be glad to help you

Diana

Hi.
    am am also looking to open a Call centre in romania to cover following languages:english, french,german and italian.
    any feedback is very much appreciated.
    Thank you

Omar

Dear Mr Ali,

i will appreciate very much if you can give me any documents about call centers such as what is the best way to recruit people, how can we manage them, or how can we target foreign companies to offshore their companies.

Mauritius Call Centre

HI ,

Mauritius has invested in a well-educated work force and sophisticated infrastructure, yet maintains very competitive costs to do business. Lacking are the exotic accents and troubling politics of the better-known Asian call centers.
    Serviphony and Mauritius – Quality and stability – and the ideal offshore solution.

Mauritius is the best-kept secret in the offshore call center marketplace. Politically and economically more open and stable than India, Pakistan or the Philippines, English is the official language in a truly bi-lingual population; French being the second
    Serviphony owns and operates the latest in Internet and Telephony technology in France, Mauritius and African countries. VOIP gateways allow Serviphony to bridge the Internet and the PSTN (Public Switched Telephone Network) offering their clients the ability to originate toll-quality long distance telephone calls from any source at substantial savings.

High-end projects that need agents fully conversant with Amadeus, World span and Galileo software’s can be readily provided as we are handling similar projects at this time. We are also handling and are open to handling projects like medical order taking, Tele-shoppers invitations to your business and Radio Station Customer Care (Virtual Receptionist in English, French, Hindi, Spanish, German and Italian).

Ali

Dear Omer,
    I need to know what kind of service you are going to provide and is it 24/7 or part time also is it incoming calls and out pond calls?
    Manage staff is one of the important task .You have to bay a system to help you to mange calls distribution, Staff productivity and your service level .Documents will not help you try to find a way to contact me .
    Recruiting staff should be through some one profit ional in call center staff due to it is required deferent skills.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.