Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Setting up call center

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Pradip Maharjan

I am planning to set up call center in Nepal. I like to start on small scale of 25 seater.I would like to know about how much it cost to set up and what are the equipment required. Detail breakdown of setting a call center will be highly helpful.

Sachin Bhatnagar

Dear Pradip,

I had just came from Kathmandu ,Nepal after setting up the call center over there and I can give you all the required support in your planning.Well there are just 2 call centers 1)Serving Mind and 2)Himalayan Telecommerce Pvt Ltd.Its a good place altogether but you will get a problem in Nepal’s Telecommunications Network.

Tenzin Lama

Pradip, what do you mean when you say that you will get problems in Nepal’s Telecommunication network. thanks

abhijit shinde

Dear Sachin,
    I would like to start a 25 seater call centre @ Solapur, Maharashtra.
    Please confirm all the details and prerequisite imm.
    Regds,
    Abhijit Shinde

Rajesh Dum

I would like to start a 20 seater call centre at Mangalwedha Dist: Solapur, Maharashtra.
    Please send me process and all the details and prerequisite

Tahnking You

Asamoah sarpong

I just signed a contract with a mobile content company in Ghana and I am expected to put up a call center in two months.
    Please send me processes equipment and prerequisite to setup up a 20 seater call center.

Shahbazali

Please if anyone found the answer to setup a 20 seater call center with astrisk
    post me at shahbazali1010@yahoo.com
    e.g system requirments
    digium card etc

Mark

I would like to set up a small scale 10-seater call centre in E.Africa. Could somebody please forward me some plans consisting set up costs and logistics.

I highly appreciate it.
    Mark

Firoj Maskey

i want to set up call center in Nepal and may i know the details for that plan

yoyo

I would like to set up a small scale 10-seater call centre in HOng Kong. Could somebody please forward me some plans consisting set up costs and logistics.

I highly appreciate it.

rohit

i want to start 20 seater call centre@Solapur plz confirm all the details and prerequisite imm.
    Regds,
    rohit, Solapur

Vijay

I would like to set up a small scale 20-seater call centre in India. Could somebody please forward me some plans consisting set up costs and logistics.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.