Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Want to open Call Center in lhr-isb

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Ghazanfar Iqbal

Hi i have gone through this forum and its quite informative , i am very much intrested to start a call center most probably in lahore or islamabad,i have the proper investment but when it comes to information and how to really start,i am lacking in those places..i need someone or some people who can help me get clients frm uk/north america and help me setup a call centre here in lahore or islamabad,or already people who are running call centers in pakistan and want to open another one in some other city those might also be helpful to me.please reply me on if you are dead serious.

Attn: Mr.Iqbal

Hi,

I just read your message,it really seems that you are geared up to explore & be part of the most lucrative & progressing industry in the world and Pakistan is the RIGHT plcae for this set up.I can ccertainly help you in your pursuit & goal. Kindly provide your contact details for further discussion on the subject.

You will have to pay a Fee to the Ansapoint admin for allowing you to post your contact details here.

Good Luck & Regards,

Aezad Ahmad.

Fahad Khan

Ghazanfar how are you buddy?
    I got your message two weeks ago, drop by at my office or call me up anytime you want.

We’ll see what we can do.

Cheers

Fahad

junaid

hi ghazanfar
    its good to hear that you are planning to open a call center ,well we are going to open a call center here in islamabad ,if this thing works for you
    reply to this post
    hope to hear from you soon

EJAZ

Hi

Just checked your message. If you are still open then we can contact you for a turn key setup.

Regards
    Owais

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.