Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Calls abandoned and tracking

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    sunil

We track the calls abandoned by half hour and by threshold of abandon. However we would like to track each abandoned call in our center and try and call back the customer whose call we were not able to handle. Is there a facitlity int he market where we can record the customer’s calling number and then use the available time to call back those customers whose calls we abandoned ?

Hassan Ibrahim

Hi

Can you help with this.
    If a call that is made using a automatic dialler go to voice mail would this classify has a connection or not?

Regards
    Hassan

Saeed Qadri

Hi Hassan,

i will create a separate disposition for this by the name of “Answering Machine”. In any case this will not be counted as a live connection.

Regards
    Saeed Qadri

Dadi Bhote

Sunil,

This capability will depend on what CRM and dialler reporting tool you use.

With a Predictive Dialler, there is always the possibility of abandoned calls. These abandoned calls are all classified as a “connection” for billing purpose by the telco, however you may recycle these calls if you are using any automated dialler with recycle capability.

Hassan Ibrahim

Hi

Thank you Saeed for your help
    I understand that it is not a live connection however is it a connection nether the less if it go’s to an Answering Machine.

Saeed Qadri

Hi Hassan,

From the dialer reporting perspective this will be trated as a connection.

Regards
    Saeed Qadri

dmck

Hassan,
    In my country a call that is answered by a voice-mail or answering machine (or Fax or modem) is classed as a connected call and the carrier imposes his charges. I think all carriers will do the same, its not their fault a machine answers and it still uses their lines/channels

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.