Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Help Starting Call Center

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Abhijett

Hi Friends,

I am from PUNE city and I am interested in setting up call center business.

I can make all the requirements available as I have a strong financial position.

People from this field – call center consultants pls advice.

I am open to all suggestions-ideas.Also ready for a profitable business association.

So people pls pls pls reply so that we can get in contact with each other.

Best Regards.

Lokesh Kumar

Dear,
    Abhijeet,
    Well I can help you out in establishing your call center in Pune.But before that I want to know more about you.How much funds do you have to run it?and what type of CC you wants to setup?
    Well I am a Computer Engineer working with an International Call Center.
    Waiting for your reply
    Lokesh Kumar

Abhijett

Greetings Lokesh,

Thank You very much for your reply.

Well as I have a strong financial position I can invest handsomely for some really handsome returns.

But to start with I would like to go step by step and go on investing as I get good returns.

Regarding what type of Call Center , well it would be really nice to know what according to you would be a good option to start with.

Please Reply.

Best Regards.

Lokesh Kumar

Dear,
    Abhijeet,
    Well we can categorise Call Centers in Different ways like
    1. Inbound or outbound.
    2. Domestic or International.
    3. Sales/Collection/Customer Care/Technical Support/Remote Infrastructure Management(RIM) etc.

There are a lot of things which one have to keep in mind according to the Capital one can invest.
    Maximun return you will get in Tehnical support and RIM.But more costly to setups.
    I think in this forum only this much i can tell you about CC industry.
    If you believe we can do a detailed discussion on it, then i requres some way to contact you.
    Waiting for your reply
    Er. Lokesh Kumar
    Jaipur
    India

Shashi Mudgal

Dear Abhijett,
    First of all I would like you to do certain studies like What is the reason a call center stops its operation. I don’t want to discourage you but this is the first thing you should concentrate on. According to me you should concentrate on the technology. you should not compromise on this front. second is the proper process selection. Inbound business or helpdesk is always better. third is training. You must provide the best training to your cce’s as your machinery are your cce’s, if they perform well, your call center is up otherwise !!!

Regards

Manoj

Dear Lokesh,
    I am also looking outsorce my sales process to one of the call centers in pune can you guide on this.. we are a tool manufacturing unit based in california.Can i have your email address and contact nos. I am interested in an outbound call centre service.

[Moderator’s note: Any replies to this message will be considered commercial and the person posting is required to pay a small fee towards our marketing costs. Attempts to post free messages on this topic will be rejected.]

Lokesh Kumar

Dear,
    Manoj..
    As I am not the process manager or Business development executive. I am a Technical guy, working with one of the call center.If you are having any query regarding Call Center Technology or you want to establish one,than you can consult me.
    ——————————-Note to Administrator:Dear as I know to reply Manoj I have to pay money,but I am not making any business deal with him but just correcting him. hope you will include it to the forum

Manoj

How can we get in touch with each other! i am in dubai will reach india on the 9th jan. Can i merge my sales process to your existing call centre??

[Moderator’s note: Any replies to this message will be considered commercial and the person posting is required to pay a small fee towards our marketing costs. Attempts to post free messages on this topic will be rejected.]

Lokesh Kumar

Dear,
    Manoj,
    You are most welcome in India, infact in Jaipur also,I can help and solve all of your problems as well, but my dear friend i think you don’t know the rules of this forum, the first rule of forum is that if you are making any business deal over this site then you are required to pay a small fee to this site(that’s 4.95 Pounds), after paying that amount you can post your Telephone number as well as Your email Id in this website.After posting your contact details to the site, I will contact you Immediately.
    Waiting for your reply
    Er. Lokesh Kumar
    Jaipur

Again a Note to Administrator—Well sir, as you can understand here the thing is related to business deal, and still i am not making any deal here, I think the person is not aware of the rules of this site, again i am correcting him, to solve his problem of how to contact me over this site. I believe Posting of this message will not degrade the value of this reputed forum.Again I am hoping that you will include it to the forum.
    Thanks a lot to Web Administrator

Pete Wagner

Dear Mr. Lokesh Kumar:

I need very similar details as Abhijeet. Please let me know how I can contact you.

Thanks,
    Sankar.

abby valdes

hi there.i’m in dire need as to know the business requirements of putting up a call center here in the philippines. i would wish to know of the suggested floor plan, area per square, and other technical requirements needed. what are the other things need i be wary of? i need to have a technical paper on this as my boss needs this asap. we are a property development group. pls advise me asap. thank you so much

Lokesh Kumar

Dear,
    I don’t know how to address you.
    You are Mr. Pete Wagner or sankar.
    I am very confuse who is asking me the questions.

My dear friend, I think you had gone through my articles. well that is just below your article, dated 7 jan 2005.There I had mentioned that you can’t exchange contact details for business purpose, that will devalue the quality of the forum.
    Well You have to go through the rules of this site, you can’t contact me without paying the fee.
    Regards
    Lokesh Kumar
    India

Abby Valdes

Hi there Abby,

Sorry that I cannot rreallly help you regarding your questionn, but just wanted to let you know that we have the exact same name!!

Reply to this emil if we are related!! hahaha

Abby Valdes
    Melbourne
    Australia
    AbbyValdes@hotmail.com

Tenzin Lama

Mr Lokesh,
    Im plannin of opening a call center in nepal. I was wondering, if you would knw how feasible is it to open on in nepal. I would appreacite any help you can provide with regards to nepal. thank s

Gavin Stephens-Horsham

What must i do to start up an international call centre in Trinidad and Tobago W.I. as a business ? How can you help me get started ?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.