Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Call center in Karachi

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Imran Bashir

Hi, we are USA based company and have a network operations center in USA that handles calls from our customer from all over the world. We are very interested in transferring our technical support department to Pakistan which would; I believe require a call center. In other words to outsource to an existing call center.

Any help in this regards would be highly appreciated

Thank you

Imran.

Attn: Imran Bashir.

Hi,

I am from Lahore, Pakistan & would like to know more indetail about your requirement, wether you want to award your business to a set up or buy an existing setup or simply establish one from scratch.

If possible please establish your contact details.

Regards,

Aezad Ahmad

Khawar Nehal

I am interested in setting up call centers in Karachi or Dubai.

Any help would be appreciated.

Hi Imran

We are based in karachi and are looking to establish a call center. I realize that you are looking for existing call centers. We have the space required plus the venture capital however we require the technical no how on how to proceed. Any advise or information that you can provide up with would be appreciated.

Regards,
    Saima

Attn:Miss.Saima.

Hi,

I understand your concern here, well you need to do your home work before you jump in.Well if you want I can help you to establish the whole setup, but for that you to establsih your contact details.

Good Luck & Best Regards,

Aezad Ahmad.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.