Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

query about call centers

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    AJ

AOA to all
    i have been hearing about this call center stuff from quite a time but cant understand how it works, what are or may be its impact on our IT industry etc etc
    can any one share his or her knowlege in this respect.

Before hand thanks
    regards
    Aj

Attn: AJ

Hi,

I would be more than happy to share my knowledge in the relevant field, but before that I need to know about your geographical presence, as I will only be able to give you insight from Pakistans platform.

Happy Learning,

Aezad Ahmad.

AJ

AOA
    I got ur message .thanks for replying and offering help.
    I live in Pakistan and yes U can explain with reference to Pakistan Call centers.
    Basically I want to know all about call centers. How these function ,what’s its impact on economy, what sort of jobs offered to the local market, qualification required regarding different jobs etc.
    Hope this long list will not bother U
    U can answer here on this forum (many others like me will also benefit from it)
    Or can mail me directly.

Attn: AJ

Hi AJ,

My dear this is a long list, I dont mind to educate you about the call center & its operation, & the impact it has on our economy & job market etc etc etc.

This will take time & due to Eid I have other commitments to cater to, by the way I need more information about your back ground.

Happy Eid,

Aezad Ahmad

AJ

AOA
    yes Eid’s other name is hulchul, so no doubt u were /are busy. I was not in a hurry. when u r able to grab some spare moments then answer. And bye the way i am doing masteres in IT.
    Hope to receive some concrete answer/informations from U
    Regards
    Aj

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.