Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

CSE @ TRG

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Sanure

Hope all are doing well. First of all hats off to all who are investing much of their precious time in making this Forum wonderful. Its really, very well organised.

Now about my query. I just visited TRG’s website on you guys recommendation and they have got vacancies, 100 for Lahore and 500 for Karachi (lucky khiites) for CSEs (Customer Support Executives)

While creating my resume I came across the area of Expertise where they have given 4 options;

1) Administrative Support Staff
    2) Customer Supoprt Executive
    3) Executive Secretary / Receptionist
    4) HR manager

Now, my query is that what do they all mean and what use to be their job, specifically CSEs and what kinda people could apply? I would highly appreciate a detailed reply so that I get a clear idea of my placing.
    Thanks.

AJ

AOA
    i just saw ur query,i too am seeking guidence in this respect . hope U might have find answeres in this regard.
    Can U plz share the informations if u get any
    regards
    Aj

Sanure

RE: AJ

hmm , not really. but I was able to read enough stuff about the BPOz and CCz myself. mostly non-technical. FORUM STAFF was kind enough to publish my email ID on another thread in my reply to SHAZIA, probably a V&A trainer and she was kind too to contact me but she was busy then. She had to reply me after EID but oh well … I am still waiting for her email.

I am also in contact with another friend from INDIA, Lokesh Kumar, currently working in some call Centre in the technical section.

True enough, I am not very clear about all this business but it would surely my pleasure to share whatever I have learned about BPOz yet, esp Call Centres…
    take care.

AJ

AOA
    I DONT EVEN HAVE IDEA BOUT BPOz and CCz…I M INTERESTED IN MANAGEMENT SIDE JOBS RATHER THAN TECHNICAL ONES.i M DOING MIT . THATS WHY BEFOREHAND LOOKING AROUND FOR FUTURE PROSPECTS. DO PLZ SHARE UR INFO WHENEVER U FIND ANY.AND WHATEVER U KNOW AT MOMENT , DO PLZ SHARE IT.U CAN MAIL ME HERE OR DIRECTLY TOO.

REGARDS
    AJ

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.