Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Financial cost

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Mahesh

Hi All,
    I am working on a project to set up a call centre for a company. It is going to be a 150-175 seat call centre. I want to know the financial costs of setting up such a call centre and its bifurcation.

I would be glad if anybody coukd help me.

Mahesh

Aezad Ahmad

Hi Mahesh,

I just read your query, its not possible for any one to give you any approximate ideas as alot of information is required to qoute any financial figure.

So try to share more info, may be then i can give you any approximate cost.

Good Luck & Regards,

Aezad Ahmad

Hi ! Mahesh

Another option you could look for is to lease the equipment instead of buying out the infrastrcture.

Regards,

Paramewar Menon

Mahesh

Thanks for the response.
    To give a bit of idea about my project and myself. I would start with me. I am a student in a management B-school in India.We have a project to develop a business plan for a company. I have decided to start a call centre for the company. Being new to the idea, i have absolutely n idea about it.It will be a call centre in the rural areas in India. I know, it is a difficult and a daunting task, but then I need to get the details about what goes into setting up a call centre. I want to know the cost of equipments, and other aminities which goes into setting up a call centre.Also the idea of leasing equipment is an excellent one. But what is going to be the charges and the equipments which has to be leased.
    I know it is not a live project, but I would request you to help me.
    Thanks and awaiting your earl response.

Aezad Ahmad

Hi Mahesh,

This is interesting, let me see how can I assist you with the project, well I dont have insight into indian financial cost for the call center setup, but what we need to see that what is the situation & what we want inbound or out bound or both, what agent capacity or call volume you have in mind do you require branded or cheap solution?Do you plan to rent the place or lease it or buy it, what telecommunication infrastructure is avaible or is provided by the telecommunication authorities & how will you move your staff from city to the rural location etc etc etc.

Well brother I wish I could seriously assit you, but you decide 1st & I can only give you tips thats all.

Good Luck & Regards.

Aezad Ahmad

Hi ! Mahesh

There is ample sources on the net to educate you and to help you in the process to understand the various aspects that you need. There are a whole hog of consultants and call centers in most state capitals across India.
    As you are a Managament Student I recommend you draft a questionaire and talk to operations folks at various call centers in your city.

Regards,
    Parameswar

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.