Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Accent Trainer Salary Range ?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Surya_Bangalore

Hi ALl,

I was just hired today as an Accent Trainer..Wat kind of salary should i expect ? If some one can specify a range that would be deeply appericiated.

Thanks in advance,

Surya

Shazia

Hi All!
    I aspire 2 b a V&A trainer.Have prof.training in RJing & TV News.Have excellent command o’er English Language + an impressive(natural)American accent developed during childhood + 3 months exposure 2 call centre industry.I know about training modules and have been marked ‘excellent’ by all the v&A trainers in Convergys.I’m extremely presentable.Yet i fail 2 fetch a job as a V&A trainer.I have done a lotta activities in the past…even organised seminars 4 NGOs.I’ve full confidence i can prove myself.But they never accept me 4 the position! Can anybody plz help me?Plz!

SANURE

hello Shazia, hope you are doing well. May you plz contact me on sanure@gmail.com ? I need to talk to you about the call centres atmosphere, your experience, TIPS and how could one get into it n all….

I would surely have spared the 4.9 pounds from my pocket money and paid to get my email ID posted but they must be asking for credit-card etc that I don’t have one, currently.
    I owe the FORUM, much more than the usual pay and wud remember till I am able to pay. I hope, the webmaster is kind enough to consider my request and post the email ID.

I also hope that Shazia is willing too, to help me.
    regards.
    SANURE from UET Lahore.

PS : sorry to SURYA as well for kinda hijacking his/her thread and post an off the topic message, but I felt that this way, I could be answered easily. 🙁

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.