Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Call Centres in Egypt ?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    John

Dear All,

Does anyone have any experience about setting up call centres in Egypt ? What challenges did you face ?

Er. Lokesh Kumar

Dear,
    John Setting up of call center is important rather its location. whether its Egypt or any far place in Africa, if you don’t mind let me know which type of call center u want to setup in Egypt(International or National) or (Inbound or Outbound). So that detailed discussion can be made on that.
    I can help you if you r really interested for that i need your contact Tel no. or email
    Thanks…

Mohammad Raziq

Dear John
    Setting up call centers in Egypt ai’nt so easy , We had a lot of trouble setting up a 100 + Seater call center and SMS facility for a Pay Television Operator in Egypt…….I would be glad to help if required , Do drop me a line and I will write to you in detail

Good Luck !!

Ossama Nazmi

Dear Raziq,

I am not sure exactly what are you talking about when you said that you found difficulty setting a 100 seater call center in Egypt. Were you the one involved in the experience yourself. I find it strange ’cause I work in a call center in Cairo that is 1200 seats, and we support North America, Europe and the Middle East. English, French, Spanish and Italian. I would say the majority of support is in English and French…I know also about other call centers in Egypt that are doing so well. The country’s infrastructure is unique and the educated multilingual labor force is abundant. By the way, the country has just passed a due diligence from two prominent CRM companies in the world to open centers in Egypt…So are you sure you meant Egypt, the one I am talking about…

ahmed elswahly

i am sure that the one who stand in call center working in normal 9:12hours so his relationships with the people lost because he would sleep alot to be fresh in the next day

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.