Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Call Center in Dubai

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Susan

What are the requirements (in terms of technologies & equipment) needed to setup a small call center?

Shama

For a start up, you will not need much more than a Broad band connection. For all other requirements (Technology wise,EPBAX,IVR) call Aptela – it is a US company that will provide everything you will need at a most reasonable rate.

You will also be able to get US presence with local US phone numbers.

Susan

Thanks Sharma for your inputs … could you also tell me technology wise what equipment I would need … do you have a flowchart or basic diagram of working of the call center or how calls get routed and answered … a technical diagram would be of great help …

SK

Hi there sus,

i am not really getting the point, what exactly are u looking for. U want to setup a call center; if i am not mistaken u will be investing, and obviously have done ur home work. this is the thing u wanna do. well i say u take visit down to Dubai internet city that have designated a department for Voip (call center’s). U need a permit form gov to setup a call center and this is the department who can issue u that permit and set it up. well for technology n stuff … u have many options to go for …find the best price which sautés… without knowing the type of call center u wanna setup it is impossible to tell….

Jonathan

Susan,

Check this link and let me know if this was useful for you: http://bpo.nasscom.org/artdisplay.aspx?cat_id=594 This shows the entry strategy for setting up a call center in one area.

Susan

SK thnx for your inputs as well … well i am in DXB … I wanna set up a call center both I/O … start it off as a pilot with 25 seats and then see where it leads to … i already have some tech knowledge gathered frm her n there … was wondering if somebody could help with a list of equipment that would be required and if possible with a flow chart as well … also what should i use VOIP, Leased Lines, IPLC, E1/T1 etc etc …

Susan

Jonathan Thx for your inputs as well … well the site does provide a lot of info but its pertaining to starting one in india and abt polices for india … are you aware of somthing for dubai ? … or consultants who could help me setup a call center in dubai ?

Ajay patel

SK
    Do you know if I can use a GSM gateway attached to my PABX systenm so I can terminate mobile calls coming out of the UK hitting mobiles in Dubai

Thanks

Ajay

hamad

hi susan – i am curious about your developments in dubai. if you (or anyone else) are interested in discussing this further then please contact me.

thanks,
    hamad

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.