Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Infrastructure : Call Center 25 seats

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Sarabjeet Singh

I am interested in starting a 25 seat call center and have a client who is interested in lending work. Kindly help me as i am confused with all the different infrastructure’s . Kindly suggest what exact infrastucture would be best suitable for my call center.

Aezad Ahmad

Mr.Singh,

I understand that you are in a state of CONFUSIOn, about your requirement & need, as you have too much information to select from & have no knowledge how to go about it.Well with out knowing the operations in mind, no one will be able to suggest any thing to you, which country u plan to have this setup in etc etc.

Mr.Singh, if you can relax & share your requirements, may be I will eb in a position to give you few tips, so that you can focus and make your own decision.

Regards,

Aezad Ahmad

Sarabjeet Singh

Dear Ahmad,

Thanks for showing the concern. My requirement is for a U.S. Based process in Transaction processing and Insurance(voice based).

Could you suggest me what kind of infrastructure would be required ?

Waiting for your reply

Thanks and Regards
    Sarabjeet Singh

Sarabjeet Singh – 26 Jul 2004

Dear Sarabjeet

First of all are your projects inbound or outbound, is it for a domestic or international call center as there are various dialers so what kind of infrastructure are you looking at.How much are you willing to invest

Anita

karthi

dear list,
    Iam also interested in setting up our own Helpdesk/care center/hotline with ACD and integrating PBX and voip. Iam VSAT guy but experienced recently in Telephony So would like to have guidence for setting up such helpdesk for our services. would be glad if you could guide/give me some tips.it would be mostly inbound local. can anyone tell me cheap ACD that i can integrate with PBX.

thanks
    karthi

Aezad Ahmad

Hi Sarabjeet Singh & Karthi,

I need more infor from both of you in order to advise you both.

I would also suggest if you both can establish you contact details, we can start working on your issues right aways.

Good Luck & Regards,

Aezad Ahmad

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.