Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Selling skills

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Mohit Khatri

Hi all,

I am a trainer with an international call center. I was wondering if anyone could give me a few tips that can help me to improve the selling skills of my agents.
    I am looking at skills that will help them to increase the call control.
    Also I will be glad if anyone could tell me a few web resources where I can get answers to similar questions.

Thanks a ton
    Mohit khatri

Re: Selling Skills

Hi Mohit,
    I really feel that you can try a technique to improving selling skills. Let them do an exersise of selling (one to one) . That way they would develope a confidence to do telemarketing which is very much easier.
    Thats my personal experience.

Also all of this would come in a package for a week long “Selling Workshop” by some eminent trainers. I really feel thats a skill to be born with . Developing it requires lot of motivation and dedication from the learner which can come if the workshop is effective. And the workshops should be done pretty often to retain the learning.

Hope that helps you….
    Jaidev Chatanat

Jordan

Hi mohit,
    If you need to improve the selling skills of your agents ,you have
    1- know product , services which you want to sell it
    2-know benfits and features
    3-know whats the skills of your agents
    4- train him well
    5- play roles with him befor anycall and discuss him for strenghtes and weakness point

Chris

I’ve run a outbound telemarketing sales office for over 15 years. I feel Jordan’s approach is great.
    Make sure add double teaming. Have your top reps listen is to all call coming and going and incourage your top rep to explain the why and whens of appropriate closing and appropriate closing techniques. Like assumtive closing, which closes. Who ever makes asks the questions controls the call, that should be the reps so they can guide.
    Everytime a question is answered always lt them know your are listening, ie “I understand that XXXX is standing is your way. that’s excactly why this product, throw in 1 -2 big benefits, then close.
    MONITOR REPS!!!!
    ABC
    Always be closing.
    When making a statement or answering a question, ASK THEM FOR THEIR BUSINESS!!!!!!!!! If you don’t you are not selling!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.