Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Government Fee and Call Center Setup

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Sultan

Hi everyone,

This forum is a great meeting point to discuss call center issues.

I am also trying to setup between 5 and 10 seat call center in Karachi, Pakistan.

I have done some research and have found expenses like salaries, rents, VoIP cost, per seat cost, etc.

What I can’t find out is what is the registration process and cost for Gov. of Paksitan?

Do I need any server on my side to work with?

Can I work with ISDN or DSL with 256K data rate?

Thank you in advance for answering my questions.

Sincerley,

Sultan

Harris Iqbal

The registeration process is very simple. If you visit PTCL’s website you will find the complete information. Yes you would require a server at your end that would be connected to your Telephony Gateway with the IP of your ASP assigned to it. I would not recommend DSL. Clearpipe IP or IPLC (if affordable for you) are better solutions for bandwidth.

Regards
    – Harris

Ehsun

I’m about to setup a call center in Pakistan. Can you please advise me if VoIP is a good solution or otherwise. I’m absolutely cost concious. Secondly, I shall be gratful if you can tell me what necessary steps be taken and enlight some ideas on methodology.

Harris Iqbal

VoIP is a little shaky in Pakistan. You will at times encounter a delay and voice may also break at times. However, this may vary from solution to solution. I would, if feasible, recommend IPLC. This would assure excellent quality and guaranteed connectivity.

Regards
    – Harris

Ehsun

Dear Harris:

Thank you for your helpful advise. I am considering IPLC. Would you tell me something on rest of the helf circuit from abroad. I mean which country it is best to get it from and how?

Regards

Sultan

I’ve checked IPLC quality. It’s awesome. How much does it cost though?

Thanks

saif

Pakistan is Now good market for call center we also get services from VOixs Technologies USA, site address is http://www.voixs.com. They are giving us Dam good services.
    Their hardware Bandwidth consumption is so good and technically they are much strong then other one service provider.
    Thnaks
    Saif

lionell artemus

I would like to no the standard protocal a lined with starting a call center?

Francis Joaquin

Good day. I came across your inquiry at this forum and would like to provide you an open invitation to build your call center here in the Philippines. I am in charge of end to end business processing and will guarantee you more options for your investment. Just for your information about outsourcing here in the philippines, most of the major key players of the industry have shifted a portion of their operations here because of the many opportunities in terms of manpower acquisition, direct costs, and operational expenses. All these services are one of the most competitive in terms of expanding your investments. You may send your reply to my personal email address so that I may be able to provide you with more in-depth answers on outsourcing here in the Philippines. Best of luck and have a great day ahead of you.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.