Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

I need to talk with American accent

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    J

Its a real pity that many of us really understand the worth of being an Indian. Its just not about money or how polished you are …..but a lot of other things.

I can only say that you are one of the so called “aristocratic people” who see the country the way it is. Ask yourseld what you have done for your motherland ?
    Great sadness touches me to see such hypocrats… Sorry Sammy , za , doggy-tally !!
    YOu talk like children who require to be chided… A pity indeed..
    Grow up guys… !!
    Be proud of who you are where you are .. See bad becoz you want to change it and not just cry like babies…..

GKM

Hi,

————–
    I can only say that you are one of the so called “aristocratic people” who see the country the way it is. Ask yourseld what you have done for your motherland ?
    ————-

I am looking at the needs of the business, market Scenario and the
    role we all can play.

The issue is same with reference to any country.

US is the country of immigrants.
    For the call center industry to get the benifit form cost effective solutions one need to consider the aspects I have mentioned. This in irrespective of where the call center in re-
    located.

GKM

za

Is this a solution to speak slow ? problems is to speak in their accent. there should be some institute which hire people from abroad specially americans for the trainng of call center and govt should support in this regard. this training should be free of cost.

GKM

Hi,

I agree. The problem is not speed.

Training ? You are correct.

Who is going to pay ?
    Get people form USA !!!

I don’t thing this hepls.

Govt support ???

Too tough to get it.

We can assist to some extent but not eradicate the basic issues.

Industry need trained, staff.

Regards,

GKM

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.