Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Pakistan – Accent Reduction

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Sal Man

Are there accent-reduction courses being offered in Pakistan (other than the ususal inhouse training by call centers) ?

Inam Alvi

Hi all

I find this forum very informative. I would like to know some more information on VOIP and related services providers in Pakistan

Mohammad Saleem Khan

I believe APTECH @ its North Nazimabad center, Karachi is offering such courses and a few batches have already passed out and already in business.

Eddie

I know aptech is offering courses, but they are not accent reduction courses. They are offering basic agent training courses which include call center orientation and some technology and english training.

Accent Training is a totally different concept altogether. If an organization does not have a set up designed by foreign consultants, and/or don’t have a certified or experienced Accent Trainer with years of training in standard vocal communication skills with colloqial English and not offering proper extensive training on linguistics, phonetics, speech therapy, and pronunciation testing, using audio, video, computer, headsets, and theory, then they are not accent trainers.

Best Advice: Watch American News Channels, Movies, Sit Coms, and an american accent training book with CDs over Amazon.com if you are really curious to learn.

Finally, practice as much as you can without stressing on your Ts and Ds and ing’s

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.