Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

call center in pakistan

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 103 total)
  • Author
    Arif

Hi,

My name is Arif and we want to run very small call center in Gujranwala Pakistan for support of our software in United States. What kind of equipment we need for that in Gujranwala.

Thanks,

Arif

Attn:: Mr.Arif.

Hi,

I just read your message, well my dear there could be gazillion of things that are required to set up a call center, with out knowing the call ratio & the working hours or the inbound/outbound, your budget, number of Agents required, etc etc etc.

Incase you are serious and really want to discuss this in detail, then kindly establish your contact details so that we can pursue this properly.

Good Luck & Best Regards,

Aezad Ahmad

Aezad Ahmad

Seems that you woudl be teh best person to ask from .
    What the technical requirements of setting up a call center. If you could point me to wards a few online resources just to understand how much iam looking at investing.
    We are serious however need to calculate how much cash flow will be required plus do some research.

Regards,
    Saima

Attn: Miss.Saima

Hi,

I can certainly assist you to the best of my knowledge, but the websites will not give you the actual insight, I would advise if you can establish a contact detail, we can proceed from there on.

Good Luck & Best Regards,

Aezad Ahmad

Ijaz

Sir What is the cost of setting up a 5 to 10 seat call centre in Islamabd. Please give me a rough idea about it

Yousaf Khan

Costs for setting up a call center in Islamabad vary depending on the services you are looking to provide, i.e. inbound/outbound, location, badwidth etc. If you are interested a 10 seat call center you can be looking at anywhere from Rs. 600,000 – Rs. 1,500,000 for a six month period of operations for a relatively basic to medium setup. I hope this informaton helps.

Yousaf Khan

suneel ahmed

I AM A USA CITIZEN AND VERY MUCH INTERESTED IN SETTING UP A CALL CENTER AND ALSO INTERESTED IN SOFTWARE HOUSE. I DO NOT NEED INVESTMENT BUT DO NEED BUSINESS AND ALSO I HAVE PLACE.

AmjadMehr

AOA

I am working on call center setup in Islamabad. and uptil now (Feb. 2005) the following information is for you to set up a call center. Please for complete feesibility do contact me

1.Licence from PSEB. I can help you to get it. it requires one week.
    2. Bandwidth from PTCL. DSL is not allowed legally for call center
    3. Hardware i.e channel box, or tdm card, headphone or telephone set, and networking equipment.
    4. P IV with 512 min ram and original intel processor/mother board (900 series)(server)
    5. CRM software Rs. 40000 for call center management
    6. Linux
    7. Agents
    8. supervisor
    9. Quality manager
    10. Program manager
    11. BDO
    12. HR manager
    13. Trainer

Please for complete info do contact
    Regards
    Amjad H. Mehr

syed aamir qadri

Dear sir,
    With best regard I would like to mention that I am much interested in calling agent. I can speak English well but the only problem will be is training, so please help me out in this situation becoz I don’t know from where in Karachi should I learn plz plz tell me where should i go.
    Best regard
    syed aamir qadri

Amir

Dear Amjad
    We are also in the process of settig up a call center in Karachi. 350 Seater. Would like to know what is the best channel box. We are considering Avaya G38 Definity. Please advise.
    Thanks
    Amir

Shawn Butt

I thank all the folks that have contributed towards this forum. Also all people who have shown some interest in setting these facilities up.

As mentioned previously in one of these blogs; my company is Lahore based and working for our US based office providing software development and maintenance.

If anyone is interested in assisting us determine the upfront and running costs of setting up a Call center with 5-10 people. Definitely need to get economical bandwidth for the calls.

masood haider

dear friends i want to open a call center in khi pakistan so please do let me know how much budget is needed for that and what are the equipment used in it and how many man power is need i need a complete information in this . please it is urgent thanks

Tariq Mehmood Malik

dear friends i want to open a call center in Lhr pakistan so please do let me know how much budget is needed for that and what are the equipment used in it and how many man power is need i need a complete information in this . please it is urgent thanks

Yousaf Khan

Dear Mr. Tariq Mehmood Malik and Mr. Masood Haider,

First of all, a lot more information is required to even start assisting you with the budget projections, such as how many seats, intended service touch points i.e. phone, e-mail, web-chat etc., inbound/outbound etc. I have been involved in the call center industry of Pakistan for the last 2.5 years including setup and operation of various size call centers. I would be glad to help you determine the costs and sales projections for your particular project.
    Thanks

Yousaf

masood haider

dear yousuf khan i am glad to hear from you .
    Please do advice me that how much seats are beneficial and what is the advantage what you have told me like inbound and outbound , intended service points etc etc . or tell me your location so that i would like to come to your location

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 103 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.