Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

NLP Training

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Bruce Farrow

Having just come across this forum by accident I felt I should mention that I currently run NLP trainings in the UK and the Gulf States. The programs I run are under the Tad James ‘Accelerated’ Banner where , with pre course study, you can qualify as an NLP practitioner in 7 days of training. This is the alternative to the traditional (Bandler) method of training where you have to attend 20 days of training. The pre course work takes the form of CDs that you have to listen to and note. Thus when you come on the course , apart from answering any questions, we have 7 days to actually practice all the techniques that will help you make those great changes in your life.
    I would be interested in doing an NLP practitioners course in India if there was sufficient interest. In the meantime if I can answer anyones questions on NLP then please email me or post here
    Regards Bruce

SENTHIL.S

HI
    I am interested in NLP practioner
    course. i am in india.I wanted to konw is anybody/institutes in india conducting NLP practioner or master practioner course.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.