Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Call center in Ahmedabad 5 to 10 seatero

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Sam

Need to work outa feasibility report for a start up 4 seater call center scaled up to 10 after 1 year.Need to work out costs.Mainly outbound telemarketing and appointment set up with consumers in US

Mahin Tadvi

hallo Sir,

I have read your proposal & I intereted in it too much. MY study continuing by correspondence course. what’s excatly requierments for that job? I am nearer from you.(baroda).
    give guideness.
    Thanks.

SM

Hi Sam,

Starting a call center with 4 seats is a good option only if you have short term plans and if your business would be limited to 10-15 seats. If you have long term plans, it would be better if you outsource your work to some call centers at this stage and when you have good amount of work (atleast for 20-25 seats) coming in to plan and start your own call center.

Hello SM

i was Wonderaing why u advised against starting up with a 4 seat call center if Sam is interested in outbound calls and telesales as a startup
    regard

GKM

Best solutions for strat ups is to hire the facilities

GKM

Harris Iqbal

Sam,

The cost involved in setting up a call center may not be covered very quickly with 4 seats. I would recommend you increase the number of seats you operate.

However, if you really need to run 4 seats, I would suggest doing it in a non-comercial place, using an ASP, IP and SIP phones. And you would only require 128KB bandwidth. This should keep your costs down.

Regards
    – Harris

samrat

i want to open a 250 seater call center, i am totally new to this concept about the requirements of starting that, in terms of bandwidth and the like.
    please let me know the full details, and please dont advise me to outsource.
    thanking you
    samrat

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.