Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Quality in outsourced call centres

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 20 years ago by Bobby Z. Abedeen.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Bobby Z. Abedeen

All,

It is great to see so many individuals seeking to setup call centres in Pakistan! I am a Pakistani who was born in UK and has worked in telecoms for the past 7 years in various Voice engineering and Management roles for major UK & US companies. I have had the good luck to work all over the world and have been able to observe the core common denominator – Quality Assurance is key to all. I wish everyone luck with their venture, but I think we should all be concerned with quality and customer care if we are aiming to procure and retain foreign investment/ patronage. Other have stated before that we should not be in a rush to implement CC’s and tech, but rather ensure that what IS released is of a very high quality. ISO certification 9001/2 should be a target, but also consider the need for systems which enable your foreign (or domestic) customers to monitor the performance of their applications in real-time to increase their peace-of-mind, essential given the current view of Pakistan as a unstable region. If anyone is interested in way in which this could be achived, let me know!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.