Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Want to setup call center in lucknow

• This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 19 years, 9 months ago by Want to setup call center in L.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    sanjay bansal

I want to setup a new Call centre in lucknow. Can anyone tell me what i need to start. ie: Infrastructure, Softwares etc..

adarsh mehrotra

hi
    i dont hv a clea idea abt setting up one but hv lot of fnds in dell and other big ITeS …i m working in a s/wmultinational Covansys in bangalore…Basically from lko…If U think u need any help reg. software (in house product development) most welcome

Want to setup call center in L

Hi Sanjay,

You can easily setup a VoIP based Virtual Solution using a good internet connection and very little other initial investment.
    Investment :
    1) Computer Systems with 256 RAM and Win2000, one per seat. No servers required. One computyer extra for Admin.
    2) LAN Infrastructure
    3) Internet Connection : min 30kbps per seat 1:1 with low latency and no PL. With One Public IP address for each 8 seats.
    4) Head Phone and Base amplifier set, one per seat.
    5) VoIP equipment cost will be approx Rs.7,500/- per seat.
    6) Five9 one time Setup cost : US$75 per seat.

Recurring Costs :
    1) Rental @ US$180 per seat per month.
    2) US local and LD calling at actuals on a blended rate of US$0.02 per minutte with a pulse rate of 6 seconds.

The VoIP works very well. Voice quality is very good , you will have to ensure that you get a good terrestial ISP connection.

Dadi Bhote

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.