Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

call centre education: India

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Sonal

hi,
    I want to know if there are any organisations that provide training for call centre.
    I dont want to join a call centre and then get trained,but would like to get trained prior to applying.

Gurmeet

Hi Sonal,

While you may check out with Hero Mind Mine or Karrox for such programs, I personally dont feel they are so good.

Before you go for an interview, ensure that your langauge skills are very good. You should be really good with ur grammar and also having basic knowledge of computers and arithmetic.

Most call centers provide accent training to successful candidates anway.

Best Wishes
    GUrmeet

Saeed Qadri

Hi Gurmeet,

I have prepared a course outline for an inbound call center; but I would like to compare it with what other centers are doing can you help ?

Regards
    Saeed Qadri

Gurmeet

Hi Saeed,

Are you a freelance trainer OR into a training department of a Call center ?

The answer would depend on this.

Cheers
    Gurmeet

Puneet Khurana

Hi,
    we are in the process of setting standrads for what call centers require for executives at an entry level.
    any help forthcoming?
    it can be in any area (communication, computers…) the minutest of details would help

TOUFIQUL HUSSAIN

D/Sir,

I would like to set up a call centre at Jorhat, Assam, India. How can I? Pl. inform details.

Thnks.

Yrs

Toufiqul Hussain

vijay

Hi,
    I want to know the qualification criteria for a TRAINER’s post in a call centre.And how to prepare ourselves for the interview.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.