Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Call Center in Central America

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Carlos Stadthagen

I am very interested in setting up a call center in Nicaragua, located in Central America, just north of Costa Rica.

We are a mere 2 hours away by plane from Miami, FL and 3 hours away by plane from Houston, Texas.

Our current government is very open to foreign investment, having preivatized the telecommunications sector, and recently signed a free trade agreement with the USA along with the other Central American countries, the name of it is CAFTA (Central American Free Trade Agreement).

There are many advantages to setting up a call center in this country:

1. The availability of english speaking individuals. MAny are taught English from childhood, and they dont have the thick accent Indian people have.

2. Low cost of Labor. You could cut costs dramatically. People here are waiting for an opportunity, and salaries are 10 lower than those in the US.

3. American-trained management. As is my case, a US graduate from in marketing and International business, with an MBA from Texas A&M University, there are plenty of individuals with the tarining to manage the operations.

Please contact me for any type of information

Regards,

Carlos Stadthagen

Gioconda Alvarado

Dear Mr. Carlos,

I`m a student in this moment from UAM in Nicaragua studying marketin and publicity. My high school was done in Americna Nicaraguan School (ANS) and im looking foward to this Call Center Company to arrive to Nicaragua. It would be a nice oportunity for those who have an excellent spoke of English, and a great oportunity for Nicaraguans. I would like to know more on this company.
    Thanks
    Gioconda

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.