Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Starting a call-center in Dubai

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Arjun Pavakkulam Suresh

Hello,
    I am interested in starting a call center in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, and require assistance on what is required to start one. Want to start one which is small, about 5 seats.

I want to know the technical details to be fulfilled in order to start one.

Thank you,
    Arjun

Allen Louis

Dear Sir,

I am presently working for call center and can help you in setting up a call center. First of all you need a lease line where you can transfer voice over internet protcol i.e VOIP. if you wanna more info reply with positive

Susan

Hey Allen would aprreciate more info. on this subject …

Aamir Malik

Hi Arjun

Starting a new business is a big deal.Once you get into call center industry you have to be patient and should get a lot of knowledge before start it on your own.

Thank you

Aamir Malik

Sanjiv Vaidya

Is Dubai the right place ? i mean aren’t the salaries quite high there ? What about some other Arabic speaking country ? Any body knows which Arabic speaking country has most Call Centres to cater to arabic speaking countries ?

Lokesh Kumar

Dear,
    Arjun
    I can help you in starting a call center.But for that i require your contact address or telephone number.
    Waiting for your reply
    Er. Lokesh Kumar

[Moderator’s note: Postings where contact detailed need to be exchanged are considered commercial, and the person posting is required to pay a small fee towards our marketing costs. Messages that accepted free of charge on this forum will have contact details removed.]

ALi

Dear Lokesh,
    Currently am working in Dubai only in Telecom based s/w co. which giving call center and CTI solutions, so what type of IT co. ur planning to start, giv me Breif idea , so v can work accordingly…
    ALi

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.